Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Modest Proposal to Fire Jim Haslett

Hubbs

Hubbs built it, and the dillards have come out in full force lol.
Acutely I was.....Care to give any reasons for your smart *** response ?
Well I am pretty bummed about the loss, but I gotta say this thread is making me feel better. My apologies, but I am having a good laugh at some of you right now.

People are astonishingly ignorant.

Read the OP.

No no, it's much better if people don't read the OP, then they post responses based on not reading the OP. Then I can mock their responses. I don't think you see the fact that my entire profession is based on me being a sarcastic *******, and once I can no longer do that, I have to look for a new job. So yes, I want people to say stupid things. Because then I can make fun of them. And I make money when I can.

Exactly like i said rule #8 pick the topic of your thread according to what your going to post. Dont pick a title then decide your going to do an complete 180 in your post i get what he was going for but dont bash me and other poeple because we thought this thread was bashing our DC. with a title like that what are you supposed to think?

Maybe to know that "modest proposal" was an obvious giveaway that he wasn't serious.

Once again the rules dont make exceptions because this guy was trying for irony. It says to be accurate i your thread title. I really dont see how that can be mistaken,
Dude. Stop. Please. For your own sake. Trust me. It has been a bad enough night already without the added embarassment you are causing yourself.

Google Jonathan Swift's "A Modest Proposal." Go do it. Now.

Whenever you see the words "A Modest Proposal," you can bet the farm you will be reading something satirical. The title DID indicate that the post would be ironic, and thus is well within the rules.

Exactly like i said rule #8 pick the topic of your thread according to what your going to post. Dont pick a title then decide your going to do an complete 180 in your post i get what he was going for but dont bash me and other poeple because we thought this thread was bashing our DC. with a title like that what are you supposed to think?

Well if you are familiar with "A Modest Proposal" by Jonathan Swift you'd realize that you're entering a thread named after an essay where it was suggested (in jest) that the poor in Ireland sell their children as food. That is what I'd call a red flag.

Just stop dude. Just say...."my bad, I replied without reading your post" ....and be done with it. The thread title is fine and he's not broken any rules.

that would be obvious just reading my post or a few others but still the rules are the rules Im not looking for thread ;abeled one thing only to be about another. Oh wait a thread is titled sayign our offense is going to carry us to the playoffs only to have the people interested in that thread click on a thread totally bashing our offense. Ur right that is what people scanning this board want to see. Lets trick you to get you to view our thread so i can feel important.

He's being sarcastic!! He's playing the role of people who say that they want Haslett fired but in his post he names all the counter arguments. Are some of you really that slow?

Maybe YOU should go back and read my 2nd post in this thread to know I already figured that out...

for what??? so he can explain ways to fire Haslett, explain why he has a problem with Haslett. I see fire Haslett and I could care less what he says afterwards...I was going to read it then I figured it was just a bunch of whining so I wasn't interested.

The funny thing is that you honestly think I want to fire Haslett.

Yes, FAIL on my part. The OP obviously doesn't matter in any thread. People should respond based on the title and the title alone.

Oh wait.... maybe looking up what "A Modest Proposal" means in the entire ****ing English language s important because it shows that reading the proposal is important. Maybe you should have done that.

I don't know why you quoted me in there, I wasn't responding to your post. In fact, assuming I hadn't read your OP, it would logically follow that I would be on your side given the thread title you chose. :whoknows:

talk about reading in context :ols:

that would be obvious just reading my post or a few others but still the rules are the rules Im not looking for thread ;abeled one thing only to be about another. Oh wait a thread is titled sayign our offense is going to carry us to the playoffs only to have the people interested in that thread click on a thread totally bashing our offense. Ur right that is what people scanning this board want to see. Lets trick you to get you to view our thread so i can feel important.

lol, keep trying it's getting funnier every time.

Well if you are familiar with "A Modest Proposal" by Jonathan Swift you'd realize that you're entering a thread named after an essay where it was suggested (in jest) that the poor in Ireland sell their children as food. That is what I'd call a red flag.

Your opinion has nothing to do with labeling his title accurately no where does it say in my memembership criteria that i be familar with A modest proposal by anyone. Maybe a (sarcasm) was needed so it would be clear it's still decieving and still in violation of rule 8

Your opinion has nothing to do with labeling his title accurately no where does it say in my memembership criteria that i be familar with A modest proposal by anyone. Maybe a (sarcasm) was needed so it would be clear it's still decieving and still in violation of rule 8

everyone's a lawyer, aren't they?

do yourself a favor, now is the time to stop

Dude get your pride in control. A simple "oh my mistake... lol" would have gotten you off the hook here. Raging at anyone pointing out your error isn't helping you any man. Just relax it's a message board, you'll be all right in the morning.

Dude get your pride in control. A simple "oh my mistake... lol" would have gotten you off the hook here. Raging at anyone pointing out your error isn't helping you any man. Just relax it's a message board, you'll be all right in the morning.

Man i was attacked by serveal posters for my initial post No one was decent enough to just post a message to me explaning the intent o the original poster All the responses to me were made to belittle me and to insult my intelligence and i will not stand for that ,

I don't know why you quoted me in there, I wasn't responding to your post. In fact, assuming I hadn't read your OP, it would logically follow that I would be on your side given the thread title you chose. :whoknows:

talk about reading in context :ols:

You're right, I took that a bit out of context. Sorry. My bad.

But that's still not as funny as people taking the OP out of context. :ols:

Man i was attacked by serveal posters for my initial post No one was decent enough to just post a message to me explaning the intent o the original poster All the responses to me were made to belittle me and to insult my intelligence and i will not stand for that ,

Why should we explain something to you, you didn't even try to read the OP. Posting in a thread bashing the OP with out even reading it, is ignorant. You deserve to be made fun of.

You were "attacked", just like many other people. All those people had the sense to admit their mistake or to not say anything at all. Welcome to ES, this is how things work around here. No one thought less of you.

Now please, for the sake of this thread, stop now. Swallow your pride...there's nothing bad about admitting you were wrong.

Archived