Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo! Sports: SI Swimsuit model Marisa Miller is the new NFL spokesperson

SIXX99

Do we really need gimmicks like hiring a swimsuit model to make the NFL more attractive internationally? Yeah, I know they drool over soccer, but they also love the NFL also. The Super Bowl is the world's most profitable annual sports event. It's televised in over 230 countries. This past Super Bowl was the 3rd most watched sports event behind the World Cup and Winter Olympics. It is rather limited thinking by a NFL VP, Chris Parsons.

Ya, I might. Maybe at the end of the night if she were the last girl and the bar. I'd have to be way drunk. Hopefully she wouldn't brag to her friends about me. I've got a rep to uphold. :ols:

:pokeye:C'mon people, any dude who criticizes Marissa had better look like George Clooney, otherwise he's just a lyer.

Ya, I might. Maybe at the end of the night if she were the last girl and the bar. I'd have to be way drunk. Hopefully she wouldn't brag to her friends about me. I've got a rep to uphold. :ols:

:pokeye:C'mon people, any dude who criticizes Marissa had better look like George Clooney, otherwise he's just a lyer.

I look nothing like George Clooney.

I've been involved with several women who would put Marissa Miller to shame, except in the boobs department.

I see a dozen women just like Ms. Miller every damn day in California, and very few of them impress me anymore than she does.

And the secret to "getting" attractive women isn't in your looks anyway. It's in your confidence and sincerity.

And it's "liar" lol ;)

Archived