Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sonny Jurgensen vs. Sam Huff Redskins Radio

ChampSkinsFanatic

Well I don't listen to what sam says anymore, I have to work a lot on sundays so I listen to their broadcasts a lot. And Larry is such a homer that it's hard to really know what's going on during a game, because he sees it from one side only.

Thats the truth, cant pick on Sam too much, when you have that Goober Larry doing play by play. The time is right for change. Plenty of veteran Skins to use.

I no longer live in DC and I have tons of trees so satellite doesn't work, so I listen to the radio broadcast online, along with Red Zone (best station EVER) and Sam does say some odd things, like at the end of the game he said Santana hadn't caught a pass, huh? But it is the only way I can listen to my Redskins, even though it is like 2 mins behind, but that is another discussion, LOL

I think you guys are being pretty rough on good old Sam. Until this season-to-date, the Skins had been so bad and so boring for so long that it may take some time for Sam to recover.

I'm going to hang with him until he says that Jim Zorn is coaching a lot better this year. That will be over the limit.

They are horrible but i think Troy Aikman calln the games for the TV broadcast is just as bad. I just posted in anothr thread about one instance where he called himself pointing out the good job their rookie RT was doin on Orakpo but the replays they showed, he was holding Rak w/no flags. All Troy A could do was cover it up by sayin..Well he got a little arm up there but its still a good job nonetheless...i was in a state of utter disgust.

That's where I'm at.

Sonny and Sam are like my oldest pair of sneakers. The one on the left has some broken stitching, but is overall still serviceable. The one on the right has a hole near the toe, and the heel is worn flat as newspaper. But they're the most comfortable shoes I own, they've been with me forever, and there's no way I'm throwing them out.

I still love to lace them up on Sundays. :)

Dude thats nasty, throw those out and buy a new pair

Archived