Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Nene is easily becoming one of my least favorite players ever to play for this team. He's a giant soft cry baby.

Yep, same here. I'm sick of him. Never plays, always whining, overpaid. I wish we could just be rid of him.

This team does have some talent though, but coaching does matter and we're SEVERELY handicapped by our mediocre(at best) coach. Again why did we choose to hang on to this guy? It's astonishing how this franchise continues to accept mediocrity instead of shooting for the moon for potential greatness.

Three games and abandon all hope: Your Washington Wizards.

Is this a record for stevemcqueen's existential despair?  Can we check past year's?

He started at 50, then went to 47 and is now down to 42. 

Steve is a true diehard and I feel bad, because he really wants to believe.  I know he's 100% passionate about the team and the sport and I can admire that.  Fortunately for me, basketball is #4 of the big 4 on my sports list, so I can take the Wizards losing alot more than the Redskins, Caps and O's.  I'd love for him to be right, just once to where we finish 55-27, SE division champs and a top 3 seed. It would be nice and amazing at the same time.

I think well right this ship soon. Don't lose hope so soon. If we go 0-10, fire everybody, but for now, be patient. One thing i dont understand is why Booker is starting over Seraphin. Thats a big head scratcher for me

Because Seraphin is about as nimble as a dairy cow.

I dont like George Karl at all, but Ive thought about replacing Wittman with him and not felt bad about it. I know it will ultimately end in first round disappointment, but getting this team winning is the first step and a good step. Hopefully a really good coach steps in and helps move us along after that point.

not even close. Alex Smith is a mediocre QB who cannot throw the ball downfield.

Where is Alex Smith's equivalent to Wall putting up 44 against Memphis with no help? Chill out, lol.

I guess the really big difference is that Smith wins while Wall is unable to lead his team forward in a game where a super talent can have far greater impact.

Based on w-l he's a bum.

Based on w-l he's a bum.

But yet people treat Kyrie as if he is some god when even he has more Ls than Wall. Wall needs legit players by his side if he wants to make that next step. Kyrie having solid vets in his corner that have winning experience was a huge plus for him.

Edited by Mocountyskins

I will admit I'm not the most knowledgable basketball fan but I do watch most of the wizards games, with that said my question is do other coaches around the league sit there star players as much as wittman does? Is this normal, honestly I don't know? Thanks in advance.}

I will admit I'm not the most knowledgable basketball fan but I do watch most of the wizards games, with that said my question is do other coaches around the league sit there star players as much as wittman does? Is this normal, honestly I don't know? Thanks in advance.}

Most star players have a pretty set schedule about what parts of the game they sit. Wittman is very random with his rotations, which contributes to the confusion we often see on offense. Its easier to play with guys when you're used to being on the court with them.

Most star players have a pretty set schedule about what parts of the game they sit. Wittman is very random with his rotations, which contributes to the confusion we often see on offense. Its easier to play with guys when you're used to being on the court with them.

Hey thanks man! Appreciate it.