Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I'm glad we put in Seraphin. He's the only thing on our bench even remotely capable of offense. Hopefully we can maintain some type of momentum while our starters rest.

It's the devil you don't know roulette when we rotate players in the dog house. "God Seraphin is awful, just put Booker or Vesely in, they can't be worse."

Then after a few games without seeing him: "What is one thing that Booker does well? Just put Seraphin in, can't be worse."

It's the devil you don't know roulette when we rotate players in the dog house. "God Seraphin is awful, just put Booker or Vesely in, they can't be worse."

Then after a few games without seeing him: "What is one thing that Booker does well? Just put Seraphin in, can't be worse."

I just wish Wittman did't seem to have such a dog house. Its kinda like Shanny with Fred Davis. I know there are only so many minutes, but we're not a team that's so strong with our top 7 that we can be so strict with the remaining spots. And like you said, those three in particular are so close in terms of performance that we really never know who's going to be playing well on a given night. I wish Wittman played matchups with them more than just his dog house.

Novak makes a contested three, Beal misses a wide open one. I don't like where this is going.

17-3 Raptors run that started with our backups totally taking the team out of rhythm.

How many times are we going to watch stuff like that happen this year? 82?

I hope EG doesn't wait too long before he makes some moves to fortify the bench.

Awful. Awful.

Wall tried his best to us on his back in the 2nd half, Nene was too much to carry though.

Don't forget about Webster, Gortat, Maynor, Temple, etc.

Basically everyone else but Beal. And Beal hasn't exactly been good.

Yeah Wall is the only one who made the trip to Toronto.

The hole just keeps getting deeper.