Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Cambage can’t be guarded by less than two players, think of what that must mean for the gas tank of whoever is guarding her.  She’s not just scoring, she’s sapping the energy of whoever is guarding her and you can see the effects.  The mystics front court are taking turns.

Vegas got a great look, but missed.  Meesseman mvp of that series.  Easily.  She balled out.

My sexism is showing too cause I feel bad for the women crying on the Vegas team.  I never feel bad for them nba bums when they’re out there looking sad after a loss.  lol

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Vegas got a great look, but missed.  Meesseman mvp of that series.  Easily.  She balled out.

My sexism is showing too cause I feel bad for the women crying on the Vegas team.  I never feel bad for them nba bums when they’re out there looking sad after a loss.  lol

I don't feel bad for them at all.

They've been talking **** during this series

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Destino said:

I dont think that's sexism, I'll admit I got thrown off seeing yellowbone Shaq getting straight misty. Sametime I remember Wall basically cracking on live tv after that kid died from cancer and feeling a kinda way about it.  At least for me, I like reminding myself theyre people, different kinda attachment I guess that makes it hurt more then if I just went straight robot in the whole situation, gift and a curse

Edited by Renegade7

8 hours ago, Destino said:

This is a great game.  I didn’t think the WNBA was this much fun.  

It looks like a good product to me.  I don't mind below the rim basketball.  The shooting and defense are very good, and the off ball movement and ball handling/passing are pretty good too for the most part.  My main complaint would be with how poor the rebounding is.  They alternate between passivity on the glass and going over the back too much.  Even Cambage looked passive on the glass.

8 hours ago, Destino said:

No, that ain’t sexism.   Sexism is me saying “Damn, these WNBA broads are ugly as hell” lolol