Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

And the game will be decided by a Randy play call. I expect an off balance contested three ball. He never works it t the basket.

I was wrong, went to the basket.

Damnit. Wall has to do more than a bad scoop if he gets to the rim like that. He needs to dunk that. Wall vanished in crunch time.

Edited by Destino

Of course that was foul, of course the refs would never give us that call 

Nice effort but it was a choke-job supreme.  I blame wittman.

I'm usually hard on Wittman, but he didn't miss any free throws tonight.

If we just have an average night at the line, we win in regulation

Edited by StillUnknown

Did he get hit? I couldn't see it clearly but the awkward attempt looked like he might have been hit.

Regardless, we're the Wizards and we're never going to get a call there.

He had the front of the rim though and should have gone strong forcing a blatant call or getting the bucket. That is not the time or place to be a finesse player. That should have been a Westbrook style world shaking dunk.

Also he spent most of overtime standing in the corner. That's bad. I assume he's hurt because if he's not, that is not acceptable.

Edited by Destino

We should have won that game. It's a bad missed opportunity given the upcoming schedule. Oh well.

OKC didn't look that good TBH. Kevin Durant did, and he won that game for them single-handedly. But right now that team looks like Durant and just a bunch of guys. They're still really young. And if they play like this, they don't have a hope of beating the Spurs or the Heat.

We should have won that game. It's a bad missed opportunity given the upcoming schedule. Oh well.

OKC didn't look that good TBH. Kevin Durant did, and he won that game for them single-handedly. But right now that team looks like Durant and just a bunch of guys. They're still really young. And if they play like this, they don't have a hope of beating the Spurs or the Heat.

Reggie Jackson hit some really big shots when they started their comeback