Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I think I might go and find a Dallas broadcast of the game. Listening to Phil and Buck can be depressing. There is just nothing good to say and it's painful to hear them try and not go off the deep end and find silver linings during periods of utter ineptitude. I want to hear some people talk positively about their team for a change.

---------- Post added November-14th-2012 at 08:41 PM ----------

The Wizards need to win tonight to get this fanbase to back away from the ledge. The last game was that bad.

I saw the same thing and wondered if I was seeing things.

---------- Post added November-14th-2012 at 09:14 PM ----------

ok, we've got probably the best 5 man rotation we've had in there all year, lets see how it does (Crawford, Beal, Webster, Okafur, Singleton)

---------- Post added November-14th-2012 at 09:20 PM ----------

Every team doesn't have superstar defense. Our offense JUST REALLY SUCKS

I think Ted will use the injury excuse. He made such a big deal about bringing him back, I don't think he's going to get rid of him that soon.

Even though he should fire him tonight

A normal owner wouldn't think twice about that. Look at the "vote of confidence" that owners always give coaches before firing them. If its not working its not working.

I think Ted will use the injury excuse. He made such a big deal about bringing him back, I don't think he's going to get rid of him that soon.

Even though he should fire him tonight

A normal owner wouldn't think twice about that. Look at the "vote of confidence" that owners always give coaches before firing them. If its not working its not working.

---------- Post added November-14th-2012 at 09:32 PM ----------

Well, one good thing about being a doormat is that teams look forward to playing us. We brighten up people's day.