Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I don't feel safe about this five point lead at all.

Our out of time out plays are night and day better than they were under Randy.  Yet another indicator the team is getting quality coaching now.

Huge turnover there.  Wow.  Thank God Milwaukee is a young team.

They're going to be awesome in a couple of seasons if they can keep this young core together.

We are in a position where we need to trade for bench help unfortunately. 

I wish we retained Sessions, and Anderson, and then be is a position to trade a protected pick for Barton...... 

Our bench is so beyond bad now its unreal. We are a 50+ win team with a decent bench imo

1 hour ago, Skins199021 said:

I wish we retained Sessions, and Anderson, and then be is a position to trade a protected pick for Barton...... 

Our bench is so beyond bad now its unreal. We are a 50+ win team with a decent bench imo

If we had could take a few former bench players give me Sessions, Humphries (rich man's Jason Smith lol), and Seraphin (until Mahinmi returns).  Keveen had finally learned to move his feet when he signed elsewhere, he was fun to cheer for that last year.

I'd take Sessions and Dudley back, but I think I'd actually prefer Jason Smith to Seraphin.

The reason we didn't keep Sessions and Dudley was cost.  Also I think J Michael might have said something about how the locker room didn't like Sessions, but I'd take that with a grain of salt because J Michael is a bit of a moron.

What sucks is the reason we had to go cheap in replacing Sessions and Dudley with Burke, Thornton, and McClellan is because we spent 16 million dollars a year on a guy who has played 14 minutes so far.

Just a tremendous cluster**** of an offseason.  Quintessential Les Boulez.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Skins199021 said:

It was so strange to me that we didn't keep Anderson. I really liked him in his limited action last year, and he wasn't even 100%.

Satisfying victory on the road over a team that cleaned our clock earlier in the season.  (Speaking of which how weird is it to have 4 games with one team finished by the second week of January?)

Nice games from McClellan, Oubre and Kieff. 

Anybody know if our schedule has us playing 52 home games and 30 on the road?  I'd like our chances then, lol.  But seriously, we are poo poo on the road in general.  Hope yesterday's win can jump start that turnaround on the road.  

Scotty has coached them up and turned things around nicely after that horrid start.  

• Like 2