Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

This team brings out the worst in us.

Well one interesting oddity: Humphries has 13 rebounds in 14 minutes so far.

Four games in five days, first to far flung Portland, then all the way to Denver, then to Los Angeles, then to Phoenix. This is the result. Disappointing but not unexpected. A schedule loss.

What the hell did I come home to? Got here just in time to see the team scramble and fight to cut the lead.... to 17. Ugly. UGLY!

The way this team is playing (losing) to good teams I'm starting to doubt their playoff chances. The rest of the decent teams in the east are getting better, we're not rising to the challenge.

What the hell did I come home to? Got here just in time to see the team scramble and fight to cut the lead.... to 17. Ugly. UGLY!

The way this team is playing (losing) to good teams I'm starting to doubt their playoff chances. The rest of the decent teams in the east are getting better, we're not rising to the challenge.

Cleveland is definitely improving, but even with their win last night the Bulls are far from figuring it out and Toronto has been pretty vulerable as of late. They've had some rough games out west for sure but like Steve said, schedule-wise there was plenty of reasons to expect a decent sized L.

They're gassed. There is no way they're going to match Phoenix's pace or effort or execution tonight. A four game in five night west road trip in the doldrums of the season was cruel of the schedule-makers, revenge for the soft schedule we got in November.

At least we finally get two nights rest before we have to deal with Toronto. But we have to play them twice and Atlanta once before the AS break. It'll be rough.