Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Enough fooling around - Start Thomas and Haynesworth

CRogersGuy

Seriously. It's getting old. We need to put the players out there that give us the best chance to win. You can't tell me DT couldn't do better as WR than Anthony Armstrong. It's obvious when Haynesworth is out there that he is one of our best defensive players, yet for most of the game, he's sitting on the bench.

Shanahan needs to stop the pissing contest with Haynesworth and he needs to give Thomas a chance.

One more thing, Haslett needs to change something, because what he is doing now just isn't working. 30 points to the Rams? Really? If I remember correctly we only gave up 30+ points once last year with Blache's ****ty system. And that was against the Super Bowl Champs, not the ****ing Rams.

I saw Haynesworth a bunch out there today. He was manhandled or gave little effort or caused a penalty. What makes you think he'd ignite the D? Was it his glorious effort last year?

I would like to see Thomas get some reps. He's fighting hard on special teams. One of the few that showed fight today.

I completely agree I'm so tired of this bull****, ****ing play Haynesworth at RDE like he wants and where he is effective, not at NT, it's so ****ing simple. The dude is always getting penetration and either stalling up the RB's lane or taking up multiple defenders like during Orakpo's sack today WTF START HIM AT RDE with Golston rotating in.

Vonnie Holliday is garbage cut his ass for the love of god, he's old slow and worthless, hes also the reason for that 41 yard touchdown by Jackson today. It reminds me of the Larry Johnson situation, obviously lacking but somehow still on this team because of his relationship with the staff why this dude is on the field so much baffles me. Andre Carter is TERRIBLE as OLB absolutely pointless playing him at LB, hes' a DE and a DE only god damn please make it stop.

Why the **** is Thomas not getting those looks that Roydell Williams is getting? Williams did jack **** dropping everything that came his way today, PLAY DEVIN THOMAS.

I saw Haynesworth a bunch out there today. He was manhandled or gave little effort or caused a penalty. What makes you think he'd ignite the D? Was it his glorious effort last year?

I would like to see Thomas get some reps. He's fighting hard on special teams. One of the few that showed fight today.

Really? I thought Haynesworth played well when he was in there. Hell, he was the reason for Orakpo's sack. He consistently absorbed double teams, too, something no one else on that line draws. He clearly is better fit for end, though. The times he did get pushed back were at NT where his height works against him and it's a challenge to keep his pad level low enough.

I agree with OP. We got the point, Mike your nuts are huge, the biggest at Redskins Park. Now play your most talented players. Did Galloway have a catch? How many did Roydell have? Enough ****ing around, play the players that give you the best chance to win.

You can't tell me DT couldn't do better as WR than Anthony Armstrong.
Devin Thomas dropped a kickoff today. He has done nothing to prove he wouldn't be even worse with balls being thrown to him in traffic. I hope he gets cut. Maybe he can go have a beer with Vinny Cerrato, the only person left who thinks he is a good player. Fred Davis and Malcolm Kelly are welcome to join them.

Archived