Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Next up: Kerry Collins

JJredskins00

Originally posted by Mad Mike

Pretty freekin low guys.

Wishfull thinking? What are we, Philly fans?

And what does this say about us? That we suck so bad we have to wish for injuries to other teams to win?

Die Hard. Can we kill this thread?

:doh:

Or Jets fans...

Yeah this thread needs to get the axe

Look at JJ's age. He may be still so young he just doesn't get it.

Never ever wish for anyone to get hurt. Not only is it a morally bad thing to do and it dishonors all true redskin fans, but it creates bad mojo. This is not a topic to be talking about. Diehard or Blade should delete this thread M and M is right.

I have to admit, it's completely low to even joke about. Yes, our first two opponents are missing QB's, but I'd rather have them in. How much sweeter would it be to beat a completely healthy team than one missing their #1 stars? Plus, let's say we go 2-0, all we'll hear is, what if?

Tom, on behalf of all Redskins fans, sorry for the wishing of injuries to your team. May the Redskins defeat a healthy Giants team.

Wow sorry, I didn't mean for this thread to turn into this. Besides what it may seem like, I didn't create this thread to wish harm to other players on other teams. It was just me commenting on and thinking about how these two injuries make the first part of our schedule seem...less threatening? Listing the names of the three QB's of our next three opponents was used more of as to prove a point of the pattern that is going on, but I can see what you mean. Poor choice on my part. If you guys want me to edit, I'll be happy to. Sorry about this.

Don't talk to me just about Eagles fans in this regard - though some of them are guilty as hell about wishing injury on a player.

Last year before the playoff game an Atlanta newspaper ran a poll asking whether the Falcons should attempt to re-injure McNabb as a legitimate strategy for winning the game. That's about the lowest I've ever heard.

I really think this thread was started with the intention of showing the sheer irony of that fact that the Redskins' first two opponents have lost their starting QB's. I don't think he intended to imply that he wanted Collins to get hurt. It's just a bizzare coincidence.

But don't worry - McNabb isn't playing tonight. If all goes well to start the season, the Redskins will get a good look at a healthy Eagles team real soon!

Originally posted by Golgo-13

Now I have to go knock on wood and rub a rabbit's foot to erase the bad karma.

I am at this moment trying to locate a live chicken and a botle of rum to sacrifice to the football gods. Bad Ju Ju man. Baaaad Ju Ju. :rasta:

Originally posted by bulldog

Kerry has been dry for some time from what I hear but there is a chance he may trip over his dog :D

That only happens to Brian Griese and strangely enough Miami is on our schedule too. Even though he's not the starter, he's out for a bit as well. Didn't he stub his toe trying to kick that dog? :silly:

Don't get PC on injuries. Every team has it's spells of injuries. And the wins & loses still count. Convenient & inconvenient injuries are fair game/heckling (we've had ours Sonny in SB7). Don't make it out to be something it's not - it's all tongue & cheek.

Archived