Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Challenge to the 12th Man: Texans

Walking Deadman

Before I even start writing about the game tomorrow, may I commend my fellow Redskin fans on the performance by the 12th Man last week. I have never heard the crowd so loud, or seen the stadium so full in my years of attending games (2001). You guys kicked ass! Period. If FedEx sounded like this every week I don't know if there was any way to get it louder.

So let's do it again. Lets give FedEx a home field advantage that opposing teams hate to deal with.

Onto: The Texans

The Texans have played the Skins only twice since their inception and have lost both games. I remember watching them at FedEx in 2002. Back, then the Texan fans were just happy to be there, so it will be interesting to see what their fan base will like tomorrow. They just beat the Colts at home and are coming to FedEx to take down the Skins and go 2-0.

But YOU can help stop that. YOU the 12th Man, the fans that confused the hell out of the Cowboys and caused some false starts, delay of games and possibly a hold or two can make their high potent offense have some problems. False starts make it harder and as you could tell last week, it helps the defense and the team.

We did it once last week......can YOU do it again?

Let's make FedEx the LOUDEST stadium in the NFL.

Are You With Me?

Let's help give our team as much Home-Field Advantage as possible. Let's get FedEx rocking. Let's make teams not want to play here because of the noise. You heard the crowd last week against the Cowboys. We can do that again!!!!!. Let's make it happen.

:evil:Bring on the 12th Man!!!:evil:

Here's our Sore Throat Crew for the 2010 season. Feel free to become a member.

All Redskins fans attending the game are welcome and even those who just want to scream from home can join in as well. The list is starting new as it does every year.

Members of the Sore Throat Crew:

103: DButz65 (+2)

105: Pez, Huly

106: LaxinFish29 (+3)

108: Walking Deadman (+1)

112: romank

134: kfrack5 (+3)

142: airborneskins, sportsgal

208: Tastes Like Chicken (+2)

222: RFK Lives (+4)

236: SKINZ33, Gracelander

238: DIRTBAGS74 (+1)

328: skinsfan44 (+1), Homercles82

340: Popeman38

339: Stugein party of (+2)

401: Ha1l V1ct0ry (+1)

403: Capt. Kaos (+3)

408: Skinz#28Rules (+1), The Cowboy Bamma Rocker (+6)

413: Stugein (+1)

417: PLZW1N (+2)

420: LB dizzle

441: poogy44 (+1)

442: BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

450: Ajamrani

Somewhere at FedEx (?): Rob Mexico (+1), WSHRedskins3ATLBraves3, Riverwolf, Reaper78, pjfootballer (+1)

Loud and Proud outta town: dchillin, rd421, Nomadskin11, ConnSKINS26, MustangSteve, skinslove<3, HailtoClark#84, Shorty75

Archived