Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jets...QB Fasani Acquired, Retires

The Evil Genius

Originally posted by Flowtrain

You guys are pretty funny.

If the Jets had traded a pick for Fasani and the very next day he collapsed on the field due to attrocious conditioning - then you'd have something to laugh about. In fact, you'd probably fall off your chair and crack your head open.

Good one Flow.

Now, you do realize that just by getting off the plane - hell, just by getting on the plane - our guy has already provided more value than your guy. :laugh:

Originally posted by Flowtrain

You guys are pretty funny.

If the Jets had traded a pick for Fasani and the very next day he collapsed on the field due to attrocious conditioning - then you'd have something to laugh about. In fact, you'd probably fall off your chair and crack your head open.

Flow you are talking about a huge 300+ guy, he hasn't practice in weeks and it was 106 yesterday when he got here. The guy that retired it was only his second year!!! Why aren't the Jets going after a veteran QB we know Vinny is not going to last?? Husak sucks, Martin is okay.

Yeah, I don't understand the Denver to Washington conditioning thing... Being from Denver, it would be easier to breath and so on in Washington. While I was in Montana, I was jogging 2 or 3 miles a day, when I came back to Virginia, I was able to jog 5 miles right away. The thin air is tough at higher altitudes, you don't notice it right away, but in my opinion, conditioning is easier coming from a high altitude to a lower one rather than vice versa.

That's why playing in Denver is an advantage, the visiting teams will struggle breathing more than the Broncos who are used to it.

Archived