Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Disguted with Reid and the Eagles medical staff.

Big Weirdo

I know, right? That dock is classless.

No one's under any legal obligation to treat injuries the way we do in soccer games between five year olds. But it certainly does cut you off at the knees if and when you decide to paint Eagles fans as a classless bunch for cheering for Irvin's neck injury or whatever else it is that the fools at the Linc do at some point this season.

No one's under any legal obligation to treat injuries the way we do in soccer games between five year olds. But it certainly does cut you off at the knees if and when you decide to paint Eagles fans as a classless bunch for cheering for Irvin's neck injury or whatever else it is that the fools at the Linc do at some point this season.

I'm not one of those that really crows about the eaglefan being classless. I may have a joke about it, but it means nothing to me.

Now when it becomes a physical altercation between fans, yeah I have a problem, because I think I should be able to take my 5yo to a game without fear of injury. But talk? I'm in the who cares camp.

Even cheering injury at a live event is different. There's a guy on the field, and he hears your cheers. What am I doing? I'm on an anonymous message board. Who is dockeryfan anyway? Harmless.

Ok, Kolb was handled wrong, but I can't entirely blame the Eagles for that one. Bradley, on the other hand, is completely inexcusable. Watch that video again, the dude couldn't stand upright or walk. I knew sitting at home he had a concussion. I thought for sure I was seeing things when I saw him back on the field 2-3 plays later. I don't care who cleared the team of any wrongdoing, whoever cleared Bradly to go back out should be fired right ****ing now. You can kill somebody like that.

Ok, Kolb was handled wrong, but I can't entirely blame the Eagles for that one. Bradley, on the other hand, is completely inexcusable. Watch that video again, the dude couldn't stand upright or walk. I knew sitting at home he had a concussion. I thought for sure I was seeing things when I saw him back on the field 2-3 plays later. I don't care who cleared the team of any wrongdoing, whoever cleared Bradly to go back out should be fired right ****ing now. You can kill somebody like that.

How could the amount of time between his exit and his return even be long enough to clear him of a concussion? Christ, that's barely enough time for the old, "How many fingers am I holding up?" question.

I agree with Who Del. It was reprehensible. I don't think fines are enough; someone needs to be suspended over this. If the Eagles don't have the capability to test guys for concussions on the sideline, then both of those guys should have been taken to the locker room immediately. You can't put people's mental well.-being on the line for the sake of a football game.

This is why Goddell and the NFLPA can flap their gums all they want about being tough on concussions. Here's a situation where someone NEEDED to STEP UP and actually DO SOMETHING.

Bradley was clearly disoriented and should've remained on the sidelines. Shame on you Andy Reid, Eagles medical staff, Commissioner Goddell and NFLPA.

NFLPA clears Eagles of any wrong doing for Bradley and Kolb's concussions.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5568272

:no: I hope it doesn't take an tragedy or near tragedy for there to be some REAL changes.

Archived