Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question: Has Puke Rookie Dez Bryant Caught A Pass In The Preseason?

tr1

I keep looking for his stats, and all I see is ZERO!

Sure looks like trading Crayton was a good move...:rotflmao:

Here's what the pukes have: They gave up on a guy who averaged 42 catches and 5 TDs over the last 4 years for Ogletree (7 NFL catches), Hurd (who might be let go) and Jesse Holley (who?)!!

With the injury potential of Williams and Austin, that's some weak sauce replacements.

So sayeth the fan of a team with NO receivers. :ols:

To expect a rookie WR to blow up or be consistent for Game 1 is pathetic.

To expect a rookie WR who hasn't played one preseason snap to be effective is pathetic.

To expect a rooke WR who has played 3 football games (in college) in the last 2+ years to contribute anything this weekend is pathetic.

Typical Dallas media propaganda. Dez Bryant isn't scarring anyone Sept. 12th.

8995d1236090455-cat-bong-nun-bong.jpg

The denial in here is pretty humorous!

Didn't Crabtree hold out until week 7 last year and have 5 catches in his debut?

The Cowboys clearly know what they have in Bryant, he has practiced a ton this offseason. He has gone against very good corners in Newman and Jenkins and has done very well.

Just because he didn't play in the preseason doesn't mean he can't be productive this year. I expect him to play pretty well this year and cause defenses fits....

Ahhh, must be new here.

Here is how things go.

1. TR1 make a statement about Dallas
  2. Dallas fans come to the argue the fact
  3. TR1 argues back
  4. Dallas fan ignores fact
  5. Redskin fan ignores fact
  6. Topic gets changed to Tony Romo sits to pee, Donovan McNabb, Shanahan, Wade are something way off topic.
  7. Thread quietly ends.
  8. The End.

Romo sits to pee is a jerk!

The denial in here is pretty humorous!

Didn't Crabtree hold out until week 7 last year and have 5 catches in his debut?

The Cowboys clearly know what they have in Bryant, he has practiced a ton this offseason. He has gone against very good corners in Newman and Jenkins and has done very well.

Just because he didn't play in the preseason doesn't mean he can't be productive this year. I expect him to play pretty well this year and cause defenses fits....

Crabtree is the exception, not the rule. How can it be that a guy taken 24th in the draft is a superstar before playing a snap? Why would 23 teams pass over him if he was THAT elite? Do you know the odds of him being amazing in THREE years, let alone his rookie year? Drafting receiver is a real gamble.

Crabtree is the exception, not the rule. How can it be that a guy taken 24th in the draft is a superstar before playing a snap? Why would 23 teams pass over him if he was THAT elite? Do you know the odds of him being amazing in THREE years, let alone his rookie year? Drafting receiver is a real gamble.

It is pretty well established that Bryant was a top 5 talent in the draft if not for his overblown off the field issues.

That is MUCH different than the typical player taken at 24.

Based on how he has behaved, the work ethic he has displayed, the passion for the game he's displayed, and how he has played against good competition in practice....he is a lock to be a better player with more impact that Crayton.

It still has to play itself out on the field but I feel pretty good about my statement based on the reasons I just stated.

It is pretty well established that Bryant was a top 5 talent in the draft if not for his overblown off the field issues.

That is MUCH different than the typical player taken at 24.

Based on how he has behaved, the work ethic he has displayed, the passion for the game he's displayed, and how he has played against good competition in practice....he is a lock to be a better player with more impact that Crayton.

It still has to play itself out on the field but I feel pretty good about my statement based on the reasons I just stated.

Practice All-American...

Regardless of that, Moss had 8 catches for 92 yards. That's with a horrible Oline and a QB who just cannot for the life of him connect on a long pass. Now we have McNabb and a revamped Oline. I'll take Moss vs Newman all day long.

One things is for sure. We'll find out in 8 days. I think one thing we can all agree on is this has been a long pre season, and I'm ready for the real thing.

Regardless of that, Moss had 8 catches for 92 yards. That's with a horrible Oline and a QB who just cannot for the life of him connect on a long pass. Now we have McNabb and a revamped Oline. I'll take Moss vs Newman all day long.

So will we...haha.

Now you have a qb who can't complete short passes but is good on the deep balls...

hmmmmmmmm

History. Moss isn't that guy now. You know it, and so does everyone else.

Neither is Newman.

One things is for sure. We'll find out in 8 days. I think one thing we can all agree on is this has been a long pre season, and I'm ready for the real thing.

I'm ready. It has been long.

And someone is in love with their "nun with a bong" picture. I think I've seen it in four threads so far.

Fortunately, I'm not a Cowboys fan. I'm a Redskins fan.
My mistake. It was a typo. Clearly, tr1 just didn't know how to read the stats.
Nah, but certain people just spew hate. I don't like hate. The schtick is old and worn out. So I'll continue to fact check anything he says and call him out.

Dude, I'll wait for your apology.

Don't be a hater.

;)

BTW, my numbers were wrong...not a typo. I failed to add the 7 and the 4. He still hasn't started a full season since 2006, which was pretty much my original point.

Can't we be friends?

Let's start with your apology.

He has gone against very good corners in Newman and Jenkins and has done very well.

But, did he score any points?

:rotflmao:

Dear lordie, Kenny...he's ****ing rookie!

Please, please, please put him in for 20 plays on Sunday...please.

Archived