Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: caption this (Sanchez-skins D)

CommandB11

[quote name=Originally Posted by The Brave Little Toaster Oven View Post

I think that's against our second team defense too [quote name='

Probably. But if Wilson was in there it could have been just a 3rd and long situation. I haven't watched the game yet' date=' so I dunno.[/quote]

It was our second defense. We put our second defense in to see how they fared against the Jet's first. We put them in late in the 2nd quarter and even in the third when the Jets first string offense came back out for the entire quarter.

I was VERY impressed!

[quote=Originally Posted by The Brave Little Toaster Oven View Post

I think that's against our second team defense too [quote=

It was our second defense. We put our second defense in to see how they fared against the Jet's first. We put them in late in the 2nd quarter and even in the third when the Jets first string offense came back out for the entire quarter.

I was VERY impressed!

Not sure about this. I watched the replay of the first half last night. And I was looking specifically for this play. I did see Chris Wilson in there late in the first half. And there was a play where he got close to Sanchez. But he never actually touched him. So it couldn't have been in the first half. I think it must have come early in the 2nd half, this caption play.

[quote name=Originally Posted by The Brave Little Toaster Oven View Post

I think that's against our second team defense too

Not sure about this. I watched the replay of the first half last night. And I was looking specifically for this play. I did see Chris Wilson in there late in the first half. And there was a play where he got close to Sanchez. But he never actually touched him. So it couldn't have been in the first half. I think it must have come early in the 2nd half' date=' this caption play.[/quote]

The caption play happened in the 3rd quarter. Our second string defense was out there in the second quarter as that's when Chris Wilson got the sack on Sanchez.

It's a hard knocks life........

:ols::ols:

that song should be the theme song for Hard Knocks. this one is my winner. Rather than showing the brooklyn bridge and them practicing against dummies just show footage of this play or footage of Eli getting crushed by the Jets to that song. Royalties would be a pain, but I am laughing my ass off just thinking about it.

Archived