Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

politico: GOP plans wave of White House probes

88Comrade2000

Neither side is interested in working to solve problems. It's all about defeating the other side through whatever means possible. Anyone who argues one side is better then the other is part of the problem.

I don't really have a problem with people thinking that there way is better than mine. I do have a problem with sore losers and sour-grapes investigations as a method of political cleansing.

The Democrats decided to take the high road and not put the country through another series of White Water style witch hunts. The last thing this country needs to fix its problems is a witch hunt. That's only good for distracting people and avoiding doing your job.

Of course, that was why they did it.

;)

I agree with the last sentence though.

Of course, that was why they did it.

;)

I agree with the last sentence though.

I'll admit that I didn't type the first sentence with a straight face :pfft:

Still, for the sake of national unity is was probably good that we didn't prosecute Bush either as a sitting Pres or afterwards... even though there is a large part of me that believes that in doing so we are turning a blind eye to justice.

I don't know if it was Bush, but there were a lot of things done by his administration which seemed illegal to me.

Nancy Pelosi has squashed almost all efforts by angry Dem congressmembers to do endless probes of the Bush White House. I was hoping this would break the cycle.

Oh well.

Exactly, I don't know why Republicans hate Nancy Pelosi. As far as criminal matters are concerned, she's their best friend on the Hill.

Archived