Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Club Standing Room Only (SRO) tickets for Cowboys

SBXVII

I just purchased a pair of Club SRO tickets for the Cowboys game online. Did anyone use the SRO tickets for the Ravens or Bills game? I was told the sight lines are good but some of the pics I've seen scare me a little. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Thanks for the replies. I should have mentened these were Club SRO seats at Fed-Ex Field (not Cowboys stadium). I purchased the tickets on the redskins.com site (my father has season tickets so I had access to them). Thanks again for any feedback.

Dean (SBXVII)

Thanks for the replies. I should have mentened these were Club SRO seats at Fed-Ex Field (not Cowboys stadium). I purchased the tickets on the redskins.com site (my father has season tickets so I had access to them). Thanks again for any feedback.

Dean (SBXVII)

I cannot find the link for those (I have season tickets also). I don't know why I can't find it. And I really don't want to talk to a salesperson today.

After you login, go to your "My Washington Redskins Account" page and look down under "Tickets and Plan purchases". You should see a "buy redskins tickets" option. Once you click that it will ask you what tickets you are looking for. Right now only Dallas tickets are available (college tickets are also available VT & BS as well as PSU & IU).

After you login, go to your "My Washington Redskins Account" page and look down under "Tickets and Plan purchases". You should see a "buy redskins tickets" option. Once you click that it will ask you what tickets you are looking for. Right now only Dallas tickets are available (college tickets are also available VT & BS as well as PSU & IU).

Yeah, it only shows me the college games. Last time I tried a couple of weeks ago, it showed the season standing deck option, but then when I tried to buy a couple, it said sold out.

Weird. I guess I'll have to call.

Thanks for posting this...i have no idea about this...I don't have season seats anymore, but my account is still active. I saw the SRO seats PLUS regular upper level seats at face value. Only problem I already bought single game tix for the Cowboys game and paid 200 each....SHOOT ME NOW!

Side note whoever game up with the "RFK Standing Stomping" SRO seats was brilliant...bringing part of the old name to the new stadium...classic...love it!

I was given these SRO seats by some guy from the ticket office on my way up to the UL at the ravens game...not sure why they were giving them away but gave em to me and my friend...great sightlines plus club level access if you dont mind standing

I just purchased 2 tickets on the East side of SRO for the Dallas game. It claimed seat numbers on the order form from redskins.com.

I had received an email about it the other day and was surprised more people were not discussing this.

I do not have season tickets, but am on the waiting list. They offered me season tickets about 2 years ago but I was broke... wonder if my ability to purchase them from the website/ticketmaster was due to that.

Anyone else get offered these tickets or know if it is a free-for-all for spots? I am assuming you kind of get a slot in the area there to stand in instead of people just flooding certain spots of the deck.

Anyone go to any preseason games and have these tickets? What did you think?

Ticketmaster had them for $150... I have been seeing them sold online on craigslist for $400+

There are a number of threads dealing with these tickets and the area...

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=329716

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=328541&highlight=audi+club page 6 for pics and review of SRO area

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=329975&highlight=audi+club

Here's a couple that will answer questions and give some info.

I just purchased 2 tickets on the East side of SRO for the Dallas game. It claimed seat numbers on the order form from redskins.com.

I had received an email about it the other day and was surprised more people were not discussing this.

This thread is actually a duplicate. We've been discussing the SRO tickets for days over at http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=329716

The mods will probably merge this thread with the original soon.

EDIT...Dang Capt!......missed it by that much.....

I was given these SRO seats by some guy from the ticket office on my way up to the UL at the ravens game...not sure why they were giving them away but gave em to me and my friend...great sightlines plus club level access if you dont mind standing

A buddy and I were given free club seats and buffet passes at a Nats game last year. A package that would have cost $150 had we paid for it.

An intern looking chick walked right up to us as we passed through the turnstiles w/ our $5 tix in hand.

At first I ignored her assuming that she was trying to sell something. Then I assumed I'd least have to fill out a form w/ my email address, etc. which I wasn't going to do. However, no obligations what so ever. She just said to have fun.

I guess teams give away unsold premium seats when they have lots of extras.

A buddy and I were given free club seats and buffet passes at a Nats game last year. A package that would have cost $150 had we paid for it.

An intern looking chick walked right up to us as we passed through the turnstiles w/ our $5 tix in hand.

At first I ignored her assuming that she was trying to sell something. Then I assumed I'd least have to fill out a form w/ my email address, etc. which I wasn't going to do. However, no obligations what so ever. She just said to have fun.

I guess teams give away unsold premium seats when they have lots of extras.

A buddy and I got upgraded to the club level (sect 326) for the Dallas game last year when we signed up for the designated driver program at FedEx. Pretty cool....

Archived