Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Top Redskins pick gets ticketed

SkinsNatsFan

Not that he would have gotten a lot except for six points on his DMV record, but the judge let him off.

I don't exactly understand the article. Speedometer calibration on cruisers are valid for six months. If the officer presented a calibration from February that would have been over the six month rule. However, the article talks about the calibration has to be notorized and mentions a mechanic.

If the judge threw it out because of the six month expiration, fine, but to throw it out because the county police didn't drag a mechanic in there to testify is pretty stupid and why I don't like defense attorneys. For every speeding case radar or pace could be contested, but then the supreme court made everything more difficult with lab results.

I hope all you guys drive in the right hand lane (you know who you are)...Too many driving 55 in the far left hand lane, that dont pull over or let people pass, no blinkers, rolling through stop signs, fingers if you pass someone. I hate driving around here. DWA City. The left hand lane is the new right hand lane (thus the new left hand lane is the right hand lane).

I wish I was back in Germany. People over there know how to drive and follow the general "rules of the road" not to mention you dont get pulled over for 90 mph. You WILL get pulled over for doing 50 in the far left hand lane. 90 in a 55? Dude I see that all day long on the 95/ 495 / 270 / Dulles Toll Road / 66. I cruise at around 70 to 80 and usually have a fair amount of people rolling right along with me in the third / fourth lane...until you hit Chinatown / Mumbai / San Salvador. Yea that is wrong to say, but so damn true.

In regards to TW "getting off"? He gets paid well and can afford a good lawyer, thats all it is. You got money, you get a good lawyer and it makes a hell of a difference. Dont go short on Lawyers and Doctors.

Granted, portions of Germany have unlimited speed limits, but don't think you can speed everywhere and won't get pulled over by the Polizi. Yes, I got caught by the Polizi and speed camera. In Austria they wanted money up front.

That said, the unwritten rule that you stay out of the left lane on the autobahn is warranted. Cars will ride you with horn and lights flashing if you don't move over. It was nice when most people respected the rule. But, you have to admit that multiple trucks on hills still slowed traffic down.

Shoot I got nailed going 84 in a friggin' '99 Corolla on the Ohio Turnpike a couple weekends ago. Good thing I wasn't in a 2010 Porsche lol lol lol

Yeah it happens to the best of us. Trent Williams might want to slow it down before he hurts somebody or himself though.

HTTR

Archived