Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wednesday 8/18 Twitter- Practice postponed

Skinz248

# RedskinsDotCom

Donovan McNabb and the QBs also ran sprints after practice.

# Redskins.com RedskinsDotCom

Ma'ake Kemoeatu ran sprints after practice. That's what you get for veteran's day off. 4 minutes ago via web

# Redskins Blitz LarryWeisman

#Cardinals debut black alt jersey in preseason finale vs #Redskins.

# Redskins Blitz LarryWeisman

Practice over about 10 min early. Got a little feisty at the end. 9

Logan Paulsen is wide open to right, heads to end zone. Anderson Russell levels a hit on him at 1-yd. line, forced him out of bounds. No TD.

# Rick Maese RickMaese

Practice concludes... Harder hits and even tackles at end

Byron Westbrook tackles rookie WR Shay Hodge on short pass to left. Quick pass from Richard Bartel.

# Russellmania09

"We know that Buffalo and Buffalo are different teams" says Donovan McNabb #redskins

# Rick Maese RickMaese

Maake Kemoateu says he was resting shoulder today. Expects to able to play Saturday

# Chris Russell Russellmania09

"Would I like to be perfect, absolutely" McNabb on his up and down camp."Am I pleased with where I'm at, No!"

# Dan Steinberg dcsportsbog

Here's the audio of Steve Spurrier's final Redskins press conference. It's as awesome as you remember it http://wapo.st/aEdlQD

# Rick Maese RickMaese

McNabb re. Favre: "I'm like you guys: just watching the soap opera go in..."

# Chris Russell Russellmania09

Rocky Mac with nice run pop and stuff, in goalline work. lots of hitting and good pops today #redskins

RickMaese

QB John Beck and son in best Twitpic ever! http://tweetphoto.com/39841175

# Russellmania09

Kemo was out with sore shoulder, Albert was out shin because of head related issues yesterday and for some reason today.

# Rich Campbell Rich_Campbell

Shanahan: Turns out Haynesworth's illness was heat-related. It's dehydration.

# Mike Jones MikeJonesTBD

shanahan said Kemoeatu sat w sore shoulder. Coach said Haynesworth was suffering from heat related illness afterall yesterday and today.

# Rick Maese RickMaese

Shanahan says Haynesworth's absence from practice past two days was heat-related

Dude is a Redskin to the core, look at the colors in his home theater and pool table! I know us, the fans will go out of our way and put the colors up in certain rooms but players dont, I am glad I have his jersey :D

Hail!

Oh I didn't even notice it at first glance. And his gym's LSU colors--dude's definitely a loyal player.

RedskinsDotCom

Barnes Hopes Experience Serves Him Well: Cornerback Kevin Barnes is ready for the Ravens this Saturday. "I'm a y... http://redsk.in/ar0UD0

hogshaven

Would make for a good Caption It RT @BroodingBlog Beautiful Pic of Eli Manning Getting Annihilated http://bit.ly/dhHzI8 #Redskins

Rich_Campbell

Obviously that was the joke out here. Personal reasons, Mike Shanahan said. RT @DCProSportsRep: @Rich_Campbell Davis must have slept in

MikeJonesTBD

With one day of camp left, Shanahan is pleased w progress team has made.

On the radio I heard McNabb says he's not happy with his progress in practice so far. I also haven't seen any reports of him completing passes to any of the wide outs.

Not being a pessimist, just reporting the facts.

As long as he performs in games, I really could care less how he practices. Besides, you really thing he hasn't completed any passes to the wideouts, They can't tweet every single play.

On the radio I heard McNabb says he's not happy with his progress in practice so far. I also haven't seen any reports of him completing passes to any of the wide outs.

Not being a pessimist, just reporting the facts.

Must be stuff reporters and fans don't see.

http://www.redskins.com/gen/articles/Practice_Report__Training_Camp_From_Redskins_Park_142940.jsp

Donovan McNabb connected with Santana Moss on a short route and he was able to elude Rocky McIntosh for more yardage downfield.

McNabb tossed a screen pass to Larry Johnson, and he had Casey Rabach running downfield in front of him. Rabach ran about 15 yards before he could find someone to block. Portis followed him downfield for a big gain.

McNabb threw to rookie Terrence Auston on a short crossing route across the middle of the field. Carlos Rogers was on his heels, but he still caught the ball and turned up-field.

Players getting feisty. Time to break camp and play some games.

Hap posted an article today which I stole this quote from:

What Wilson isn't mentioning is that yesterday's practice finished up the same way, with the defense getting progressively more aggressive and the hits coming in harder and harder, until Shanahan called practice with the defense backed up against the goalline and the first-team safeties buckling their chinstraps to make a stand.

Archived