Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wednesday 8/18 Twitter- Practice postponed

Skinz248

Serious?!!! Perish the thought! :beavisnbutthead:

Notice I DID give him the benefit of doubt and didn't say anything about him doggin' it. :D

hahaha yea i know just saying if hes still hungover then he got lots of problems...

man slow day with tweets... someone gonna be able to pick it up around 3 for me?

Didn't AH have some sort of stomach flu around this time last year?

I think you're right but given you're talking about LAST year's Al, it makes you wonder how real THAT one was. With Shanahan on the prowl, I'm much more inclined to believe he's really illin' this time.

Russellmania09

Banks just returned a punt tackled by group, Danny Smith playfully taunting him

RedskinsDotCom

After special teams session, second set of 11on11 opens with John Beck at quarterback. He completes a pair of passes to RBs

RedskinsDotCom

Lorenzo Alexander with good coverage on Clinton Portis on 5-yard pass, makes a quick tackle

RedskinsDieHard

Who will have more yards, Chris Cooley or Fred Davis? (insert link)

I think you're right but given you're talking about LAST year's Al, it makes you wonder how real THAT one was. With Shanahan on the prowl, I'm much more inclined to believe he's really illin' this time.

I'm not trying to say he's not sick this time or last time, just that he's had the flu around this time before, so maybe he is actually sick. Who knows.

I'm not trying to say he's not sick this time or last time, just that he's had the flu around this time before, so maybe he is actually sick. Who knows.

I agree I know there are times of the year I just happen to get sick around as well.. happens with a lot of people

wheres c4 or prez?

C4 said he would be out for a couple days... prez i dunno

and probably my last recap for a little...

MiamiDolphins

The Miami Dolphins have signed guard Randy Thomas and waived wide receiver Ryan Grice-Mullen

CONGRATS to finding a team Randy!! You are missed! Stay Healthy!

Archived