Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Looks to be about right. I'd like to see AW give Alexis a rest so he can be full-go for Leicester.

Ox has been playing lights out, IMO. 

Sanchez will be better coming off the bench if we need him at the end. More impact with his speed and movement. 

Really Jack is the biggest concern for me.  We could also put Ox back with Flam and start Sanchez opposite Santi

Litteraly nothing you said has anything to do with my original post. In every other league teamS have a monopoly. In Germany only one does.

Actually, I addressed your post directly.   You just didn't understand it.  

There is no monopoly in most leagues as the top teams take from the middle, the middle from the bottom, the bottom from lower leagues.  Like this all around the world (except Spain).

I was just pointing out that you were being highly hypocritical when you talk about Bayern w/o realizing ManU are far worse at buying players, especially from other league clubs.

But hey, 1  point from a home match vs Swans and away vs Sunderland is a mighty nice record - NOT.

Edited by btfoom

Really Jack is the biggest concern for me.  We could also put Ox back with Flam and start Sanchez opposite Santi

I don't understand the infatuation of many Arsenal supporters with having the Ox in central midfield. Just because he played there a couple of times in emergency situations doesn't mean he's really suited for it. He's a winger and should remain there and develop there.

Actually, I addressed your post directly.   You just didn't understand it.  

There is no monopoly in most leagues as the top teams take from the middle, the middle from the bottom, the bottom from lower leagues.  Like this all around the world (except Spain).

I was just pointing out that you were being highly hypocritical when you talk about Bayern w/o realizing ManU are far worse at buying players, especially from other league clubs.

But hey, 1  point from a home match vs Swans and away vs Sunderland is a mighty nice record - NOT.

And in Germany, Bayern buys from whoever they want. Name another league in which a team can buy/sign the 3 best players of its closes rival? (Matter of time before Reus signs with Bayern) You're being highly dense if you don't get that I wasn't criticizing Bayern but pointing out that they enjoy a luxury no other top club does.

Edited by LVSkinz

I don't understand the infatuation of many Arsenal supporters with having the Ox in central midfield. Just because he played there a couple of times in emergency situations doesn't mean he's really suited for it. He's a winger and should remain there and develop there.

It's not my infatuation, by all accounts that's where Wenger ultimately sees him. 

The game is always changing and there aren't guys like Ox playing centrally. Guys like him are always shoved to the wings in a knee jerk reaction. Playing on the wing is easy because your angles are cut by 50%. But he's got vision and skills to play centrally and he's got speed which is a nice asset to have in the middle.

I do find your enthusiasm interesting, GHH. If he were going to any of the other top 5 clubs, you'd probably laugh in their supporters' faces about the horrid piece of business they conducted lol

It's just outsized hype. In their concurrent times in the EPL, Demba Ba scored more than he did. Overall as a career, Ba has outscored him as well at a better percentage.

• Like 1

I do find your enthusiasm interesting, GHH. If he were going to any of the other top 5 clubs, you'd probably laugh in their supporters' faces about the horrid piece of business they conducted lol

I am slightly bvvied up in the oldest pub in Manvhester as I type so applogies for typos but the HELL I would!

I

I think on his day he's as good as ANYTHING in the World. I'd be well jealous if Areebal signed him. And to heck with this gamble. £ 16 million isn't a gamble. We'd get that back in a year if he ****e. But he won't be. This will be tha making if Maruo. Perfect club at the perfect time and he will en up as a Liverpool living LEG-END!

Feel free to quote me on this.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

I am slightly bvvied up in the oldest pub in Manvhester as I type so applogies for typos but the HELL I would!

I

I think on his day he's as good as ANYTHING in the World. I'd be well jealous if Areebal signed him. And to heck with this gamble. £ 16 million isn't a gamble. We'd get that back in a year if he ****e. But he won't be. This will be tha making if Maruo. Perfect club at the perfect time and he will en up as a Liverpool living LEG-END!

Hail.

Quoting you...lol

I

Hail.

Soused Scouse in Da House!!! 

Well, played GHH.

I

Hail.

All of our tussles aside I have to say I'm incredibly jealous. After we moved to Oxford I only got to be in the north on visits but I'd give my right arm to spend a couple of months in Manchester or Durham or even Liverpool where I've only been once as much as I love Oxford and London too.

Sweet.

Bar the dog. That's just wrong. Sorry about the dog. I shall have a word. He gets a little over exhuberant at times.

Hail.

I'm 99% sure it was a rat.

But, Manchester...

I assure you I use the upmost caution when I do dealings out there.

I'm 99% sure it was a rat.

But, Manchester...

I assure you I use the upmost caution when I do dealings out there.

I actually have an english mastiff/pyrenees mountain dog mix but you're welcome to come take the thing my ex thinks is a dog out.

If the Fabregas thing didn't happen, that may have been funny

But looks like a swing and miss

The only reason missing out on him was bad is because he's better than what we currently have in midfield but that's a very low bar to clear. If he had what it takes to cut it at Barca his name would never have even come up as a potential transfer.