Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

United, L'pool, Leeds and Leicester all in London is NOT a good ****tail.

Hail. 

Damn... yeah I'd choose to go to Mainz with that noise, too.

Was wondering why Martin hadn't been on twitter.  He's been working on his make-up

tumblr_m8wzcx1fDc1ql3xjyo1_500.png

Is it a week Sunday already?!!!!!

Hail. 

We're there!  Two friendlies this weekend and Redskins kickoff on Thursday!

• Like 2

Well that didn't take long for Jose to get narked. The season must be starting:

'I don’t like to speak about other clubs or players from other clubs, other managers they like to do that and speak about my club and my players.

I’m very pragmatic on this. The only thing that matters for me is what happens in my house not my neighbours. 
I already heard two of my colleagues from other Premier League clubs and I have to confess I don’t like it. It’s not ethical.
When others do that nobody says anything I don’t speak about the others, they can do what they want.'

Mr Pot, meet Mr Kettle and colour yourself black.

Hail. 

• Like 1

Don't know why everyone is favoring United to win.

What have they done but bring in Ibra's ghost and Jose, who was on track to relegate one of the most expensive sides in history last year?

I could be way off, I just don't see.  Top 4 sure is possible, but not the league for me.

• Like 1

Melissa Reddy ‏@MelissaReddy_ 2h2 hours ago

Klopp: "If I see a player showing he is disappointed he didn't start v Barca in the match with Mainz, that's the first mistake he can make"

I LOVE that line. Make the weekend trip even better. Give it yer all yer ****s or else haha!

And Allan now officially gone Hertha for the year. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

What??? Haha. That's all he likes doing re: speak about other clubs or players.

Wonder if United put muzzle clause in his contract and the journo that asked this was a plant, so he could say this and get himself in the press?

So, basically, the People's republic of China bought a club?

• Like 3

Don't know why everyone is favoring United to win.

What have they done but bring in Ibra's ghost and Jose, who was on track to relegate one of the most expensive sides in history last year?

I could be way off, I just don't see.  Top 4 sure is possible, but not the league for me.

Think you're underestimating them.

Top keeper, better than average defence, Shaw is a massive addition back a LB, midfield is going to be better than last year, goals all over the place upfront. That fella Mykawhateveryoucallhim will be a standout play maker in my opinion.

No lower than second at worst in my opinion.

• Like 1

Top keeper, better than average defence, Shaw is a massive addition back a LB, midfield is going to be better than last year, goals all over the place upfront. That fella Mykawhateveryoucallhim will be a standout play maker in my opinion.

Yeah, forgot about Mhkitaryan.  Certainly agree with De Gea, he's kept them from relegation the last couple of years.

But I'd take that bet today.  They don't have a great defense, they've just been bailed out by De Gea several times.  I'll be interested to see how they play Mourinho ball with their current personnel group.  But they'll still leak goals and I'm just not sold on Ibra scoring a ton in the Premier league. 

Everyone is losing their mind that Ibra scored against Galatasary when he mi**** that cross and it found it's way in against the Turkish giants.

****, Benteke took one off his chest and boomed it last year in our preseason.  It's not indicative of how he'll play in the league at all.

The midlands is becoming mini Beijing that's wolves villa and WBA all bought over by Chinese investors.

Spurs are my favourite to win the league I just don't fancy the other teams feel they are all still rebuilding would go:

1.spurs

2. City

3.arsenal

4. Utd

18. Swansea

19. Middlesbrough

20. Hull.

Better than average defence? Take out De Gea and that defence get's shown up for how truly mediocre it is. 

Nothing to especially fear at Utd and there soon to be £100 million superstar. Who isn't even the best player at Juve in that role. 

Flanno gone to Burnley on another very prudent loan for the year. 

Reagin/ prove your fitness under a hard taskmaster in Dyche Jon lad and come back raring to challenge next pre-season. Your long term future is at Anfield. This is just a short term measure to secure that. 

How boss does it feel to finally be good at this transfer malarky again?

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

****, Benteke took one off his chest and boomed it last year in our preseason.  It's not indicative of how he'll play in the league at all.

See Kloppo gave him a case of the Balotelli's today:

“Everyone knows about it. Christian has already said maybe it makes sense to go to another club.

Christian is still a great striker. We have a few more strikers and I think it makes more sense to give them match time.

But if there are clubs that want a real striker than they have to make real offers - otherwise we will find solutions.

A few clubs try to gamble - we are not part of this, we are serious.

It’s all about the team. It’s quite difficult. A few players only have 10 days training."

GTF out lad! You're done here! Just in case he was in ANY doubt.   :lol:.

Love the way we're handling it too. We'll get the money back by August 31. Clubs be desperate for a forward by the deadline. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Nah, it's a better than average group this season. Will be decent enough in this league to keep them very competitive.

The only saving grace outside of De Gea is Mourinho knows how to organise a defence. And Schneiderlin finally playing should protect the more. Shaw is great going forward. Average defensively. Valencia is a winger. Smelling is WELL over hyped and mediocre. And Bailey has had ONE season in La Liga. Behind them the depth is utter ****e. 

Take out De Gea and they would look what they are back there. ****e. 

Now if you want to make a case for them at the other end of the park, that's a different matter altogether. 

Finally the last weekend before the kick off of the 2016-17 Premier League season is here.

And we get Community Shield this weekend and some football tomorrow and Thursday.

Summer is winding down, gentlemen.

If we only concede 3 I'll call it a win

FC Barcelona @FCBarcelona 9m9 minutes ago

Barça XI:

1.Ter Stegen

5.Sergio

6.Denis

7.Arda

9.Suárez

10.Messi

12.Cámara

14.Mascherano

17.Munir

22.Aleix Vidal

24.Mathieu

Liverpool FC @LFC 21m21 minutes ago

Daniel Sturridge has been left out of today's #LFC squad as a precaution due to a slight hip issue

Liverpool FC @LFC 22m22 minutes ago

The #LFC starting line-up and substitutes against @FCBarcelona at Wembley Stadium in full

CpL0SohXYAABUNE.jpg

Liverpool FC @LFC 23m23 minutes ago

#LFC subs: Manninger, Henderson, Grujic, Moreno, Brannagan, Origi, Ings, Matip, Stewart, Wisdom, Markovic, Randall, Alexander-Arnold.