Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

I don't see it.  I see he's been lifting in his legs.  He doesn't have to be "fat" if he's thicker.

Either way I have no problem with it.  Enjoy your off time and show up ready to work.  It'll be gone in another week.  ESPECIALLY when LFC get out here.  It was over 100 today.  Get ready.

And yes, Karius is a straight dime :lol:

Coming from a straight man :ph34r:

• Like 1

Nah, honestly, he's got ..... round. And he's puffing badly. He's gonna' be like the Brazilian Ronaldo when he retires. Just one of those guys who when they don't train, the weight goes on. 

Jurgen's probably like taking daily pictures going 'Getting there Bobby lad. Slimmer than yesterday. But NO bacon butties for you this morning!' then bellowing that great laugh of his. 

God you forget just how much you LOVE this football club. Pre-season kick arounds or not, it's ****ing BRILLIANT to watch the reds play football!

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Nah, honestly, he's got ..... round. And he's puffing badly. He's gonna' be like the Brazilian Ronaldo when he retires. Just one of those guys who when they don't train, the weight goes on. 

Jurgen's probably like taking daily pictures going 'Getting there Bobby lad. Slimmer than yesterday. But NO bacon butties for you this morning!' then bellowing that great laugh of his. 

God you forget just how much you LOVE this football club. Pre-season kick arounds or not, it's ****ing BRILLIANT to watch the reds play football!

Hail. 

Thought Kent looks pretty good today.  I missed Markovic, a few on twitter said he was pretty good, I also follow his harshest critic and he was not impressed.

I know Klopp doesn't like to loan folks out, but one more year of Kent out and I think he's ready.  He's close. 

A good performance to build on.  Klopp had the right attitude afterwards when he barely called it a kick.  ****e pen from Ings, but man did Mane and Grujic steal the show.

What could've been if he was able to come over in January, eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFZcKB1Uqqo

What could've been if he was able to come over in January, eh?

You know what, I can see the same happening again in January. Some **** hot Eastern European kid bagged, and then loaned back. It's Dortmund all over. A conveyorbelt system where, for arguments sake, let's say Barca come in two or three years down the line with silly money for Phil. He's got players ready to step straight in. 

He's building a football club from top to bottom. 

Oh,  get on the latest TAW pod. (That goes for ALL reds.). Brilliant hour 18 mins. Some talk on Tone Evo too. (BTW, I asked a few people who know him and the consensus is it's just Tony being Tony and nottin' to worry about. Shrugs.). But particularly the last 20 mins or so. The seat issue voiced with real raw emotion will maybe explain the cultural differences and why this is SO wrong better than I can: 

The Anfield Wrap: A team that we all know? - The Anfield Wrap

Listen. Let me know if that changes things. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

CONFIRMED: Norwich City sign Liverpool academy winger Sergi Canos - This Is Anfield

Excellent deal for all party's. Good luck at Norwich Sergi. Very good footballing side with a great chance of bouncing straight back the PL. We may even see you back in red in a year or two if you carry on developing. 

And GTF Mingolet! Another great boost for Arsenal. Nice that he, Lovren and Matip in particular are getting the understanding together from the first day of pre-season: 

Loris Karius pulls out of Olympic duty, hints at No. 1 role under Jurgen Klopp - This Is Anfield

Hail. 

• Like 1

When he gave that interview yesterday it blew my mind.  I'm shocked.

Kid is already in my good graces for other things, but this puts him over the top.

Is rite lil' bro'. Couldn't of blamed him at all for taking part in the Olympics. To say he's committed to the cause is an understatement. 

Another one officially bites the dust: 

CnU0wanW8AAm5Ru.jpg

Said all I've needed to say on this fraud of a player so I won't go over that again save to say it's fantastic business to be down just £1 million 8 years after we bought him. 

7 players out this window for a combined £12.5 million and counting. 

Keep up the good work Jurgen lad. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

Excellent introductory presser from Conte. As a fan, the most inspiring by far of three big new managerial arrivals 

Interesting that he's as quietly spoken as Mark Hughes. Which belies their respective aggression on the pitch/ sideline.

I don't rate him much at all but that was highly impressive. 

Hail. 

Excellent introductory presser from Conte. As a fan, the most inspiring by far of three big new managerial arrivals 

Interesting that he's as quietly spoken as Mark Hughes. Which belies their respective aggression on the pitch/ sideline.

I don't rate him much at all but that was highly impressive. 

Hail. 

The talent is there...all he needs to do is motivate, really.  He'll be good for us, I have very little doubt.  

• Like 1

Interesting.  Think he's a tidy player who is inconsistent and showed very well for France in the tournament, but is this who is replacing Mhkitaryan?

Footy AccumulatorsVerified account @FootyAccums 11m11 minutes ago

L’Equipe in France are reporting that Moussa Sissoko is close to joining Dortmund.. Will Newcastle get the £35 mill? pic.twitter.com/0VB0JR354I

CnV-U7XWgAE8nw5.jpg
16 retweets 22 likes

Last one I promise

LiverpoolFF ‏@LiverpoolFF 1m1 minute ago

No player has scored more goals against Liverpool since Skrtel joined the club than Skrtel himself (7 own goals).

Is jamie carragher not the record goal scorer against Liverpool?( please note I know this stat is difference and in no way comparing the two CBs) Edited by Wellred93
  • Like 2

that would be hilarious

He'd better have MIGHTY thick skin and score **** loads to turn the BVB fans around if he does. 

They HATE him for how it all played out with Munich. Who they hate more than anything so it's a double whammy. 

Even 'Spurs are denying any interest in him now. You had your chance to come and play for the guy that made you. But you tried to piss us about and we moved on to Mane. Enjoy getting used to Munich's bench again. If you even get that far .....

The talent is there...all he needs to do is motivate, really.  He'll be good for us, I have very little doubt.  

I'd completely disagree but it's too early in the summer to make judgement on squads for next year. 

We're reportedly very interested in Kante. For what 'reports' are worth at this time of year. 

Could do with a solid stream for Sunday and next Wednesday if you've been watching the first two on-line bro'.

Hail. 

• Like 1

Could do with a solid stream for Sunday and next Wednesday if you've been watching the first two on-line bro'.

Hail. 

I got you on DMs for Saturday.  I'll find out about Wednesday sometime next week.

that would be hilarious

He's so out of favor that I don't know why Tuchel would want him other than the name.

If we can get any two of the three (Neves, Dahoud, Hector - just for my brother) I'll be pleased as pie with this window.  I still think we get Chilwell instead of Hector and we're going to ultimately end up with Dahoud.

• Like 1

More Scottish teams in Europe tonight see who else can be a disappointment Got Malta and Latvia! Season also starts on Saturday with the new league cup that has group stages now.

Apologies in advance for your first defeat of at least five to the mighty Rangers this season Saturday.  :P.

Hail.