Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Pascoe's gone now following Mickey Marsh. 

NO way Rodgers gets rid of him. That's come from above. He's on his last legs here. 

The plot thickens. 

Hail. 

Trying to get him to walk.  This is the Jim Zorn treatment from FSG.

Lacazette move agreed to PSG. 

Another Utd signing bites the dust. 

Hail. 

I've wanted him for about a year now.

I bought him in FIFA on the curiousity of FRFan's obsession and I liked what I saw.

Danny Williams goal

LOVE that celebration.  I love when guys come in that are trying to find their way back and then they get in.  Immediately you can tell what it meant to him.  Straight to Jurgen for the hug.

Lacazette move agreed to PSG. 

Another Utd signing bites the dust. 

Hail. 

Rumor is that last Thursday he signed a 5 years contract and will play next year with his former club on a loan.

On the other hand his agent David Venditelli denied it just an hour ago. ?

THe guy is good (best scorer this year) can play at the tip of the offense or winger, the only question mark: has he reached his ceiling ?

According to Manchester Evening News, Benzema's agent Karim Djaziri, was sighted with Ed Woodward. United would offer £ 40M or 54M , to Real Madrid :rolleyes:. He isn't even worth half of that :lol:

Edited by FrFan

"Evra is the only left CB in the world to be caught offside sometimes" Roland Courbis

"The day Evra will answer an interview without mangling the French language, I will stop my career." Pierre Menes

"Making a career playing defense with such a few qualities, headless game, without speed, without marking, I salute such a performance"  Pierre Menes

""The problem is that the traitor is among us. This traitor must be eliminated from the group. " Domenech, Knysna South Africa.

• Like 2

"Evra is the only left CB in the world to be caught offside sometimes" Roland Courbis

"The day Evra will answer an interview without mangling the French language, I will stop my career." Pierre Menes

"Making a career playing defense with such a few qualities, headless game, without speed, without marking, I salute such a performance" Pierre Menes

""The problem is that the traitor is among us. This traitor must be eliminated from the group. " Domenech, Knysna South Africa.

I LOVE you man. YOU F'ING ROCK!

How are Juve not 3 or 4 down already? This is a Barca masterclass.

Hail.

Interesting how the commentary is centered around all of these players from Juve going to bigger clubs next season. 

Like we aren't watching Juve play in the Champion's League Final right now.

I mean, I get it - Juve's chances are long and they aren't a big club in terms of the "big boys" but it's a touch disrespectful to center match commentary around this.

Interesting how the commentary is centered around all of these players from Juve going to bigger clubs next season.

Like we aren't watching Juve play in the Champion's League Final right now.

I mean, I get it - Juve's chances are long and they aren't a big club in terms of the "big boys" but it's a touch disrespectful to center match commentary around this.

**** them!

Sincerly

GHH, Liverpool/ Milan fan and confirmed Juve/ lying French prick hater.

Hail.