Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

HUGE 3 points there

I actually liked the tatic switching to a back 4 and putting Can in the middle. Too bad there isn't a better option at right back at the moment

It was a defensive wingback - not a back 4.  So more of a back 5 with Moreno in there.

Manquillo.

Or Colin Pascoe. Take your pick.

Hail.

Too bad Flanno is not fit. I'm not sure Manquillo is ready for the EPL

HUGE 3 points there

It was a defensive wingback - not a back 4. So more of a back 5 with Moreno in there.

Go back and look at it. Hendo was pushed out to the right and Countinho to the left with Can and Allen in the middle. They switched to a back 4. Edited by jobaga

You're a real trip with Ozil, bro :lol:

im actually pretty tame. Dude is looking spectacular since he came back form injury.

HE wasnt even terrible last season yet idiots like Shawn Custis said he is stealing a living and faked an injury in the Bayern match. Ozil ended up being out for 8 weeks with that fake injury.

Now he is balling and no one in the media wants to speak on it.

The Eagles will win a Super Bowl before Joe admits that Santi pulls the strings for Arsenal.

dwill.png

I have no idea why you would say that? I give Santi a lot of credit. I gave him credit for the City match where he was beastly? What a strange post lol.

I stan Santi, but Ozil is a magical player.

MASSIVE trolling from our official LFC Facebook page :lol:

Joking aside, Ibe was our best player for me. 

Real mature performance at both ends of the pitch for someone so young and inexperienced. IF Sterling is getting too greedy and Madrid want to pony up the reputed £ 50 million or so, that's a complete no-brainer to me. Particularly the way Ibe has taken to it. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

Joking aside, Ibe was our best player for me. 

Real mature performance at both ends of the pitch for someone so young and inexperienced. IF Sterling is getting too greedy and Madrid want to pony up the reputed £ 50 million or so, that's a complete no-brainer to me. Particularly the way Ibe has taken to it. 

Hail. 

Yep.  And also interested to see how Sinclair plays this summer on the tour.  If he shows well then maybe we can go in on a couple of touch ups in the back and the midfield.

But I still would love to see both of them tearing down the wings at the same time with Balo and Sturridge (maybe Origi) in the middle.  Can and Coutinho in the midfield pulling the strings.

Come on son!

• Like 1

Yep.  And also interested to see how Sinclair plays this summer on the tour.  If he shows well then maybe we can go in on a couple of touch ups in the back and the midfield.

But I still would love to see both of them tearing down the wings at the same time with Balo and Sturridge (maybe Origi) in the middle.  Can and Coutinho in the midfield pulling the strings.

Come on son!

If only. 

In reality, we'll probably panic and well over pay Raheem, off load Mario; and wonder why Ings and Origi are doing **** when Sturridge sits out his obligatory 3 months.  :(

Hail. 

• Like 1

If only. 

In reality, we'll probably panic and well over pay Raheem, off load Mario; and wonder why Ings and Origi are doing **** when Sturridge sits out his obligatory 3 months.  :(

Hail. 

I'm sure you meant Pjanic. ;)

And I actually think Ings is the real deal.

I'm sure you meant Pjanic. ;)

I REALLY hope the media is just putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5 here. In no way, shape or form is Pjanic a replacement for Gerrard. And anyone who'd pay upwards of £ 40 million for him is crazy. 

Let's pray Rodgers was in Rome on a short break away. (Was his secretary with him?  :ph34r:.).

Hail. 

Wow, no more complaining about refs for a few weeks, right boys?  Certainly at least 2 obvious calls go in Pool's favor, the second penalty shout was as clear as day and the handling outside the box should have been free kick and red for Mignolet.

That being said, what a goal from Coutinho and clinical finish on the second.

My only disappointment was Southampton could have put ManU in 5th with a win.  Now that you have secured the points, don't EFF it up and lose/draw ManU.  Nothing short of a Pool victory in a couple weeks is acceptable.

Get on with it and get back into CL slots, boys.

• Like 1

I REALLY hope the media is just putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5 here. In no way, shape or form is Pjanic a replacement for Gerrard. And anyone who'd pay upwards of £ 40 million for him is crazy. 

Let's pray Rodgers was in Rome on a short break away. (Was his secretary with him?  :ph34r:.).

Hail. 

I see no reason why Emre Can shouldn't be given a shot.  I know he's not a "veteran status" player yet, but his maturity and his skills are ridiculous at such a young age.

I mean, the dude is playing RCB for crying out loud!?!?

• Like 1

Let's pray Rodgers was in Rome on a short break away. (Was his secretary with him? :ph34r:.).

Hail.

A couple of things:

1. I don't watch Seria A and don't know much about Pjanic. I'm guessing you don't think he is that good...

2. I think money will be spent on a CB, RB and a striker.

3. I think Can and Hendo will play in the central midfield with Coutinho and Lallana in front of them.

4. I am still holding out hope for Reus (no matter how ridiculous it is)

5. If they bring in another playmaking CM, I want it to be Isco (see above)

Edited by jobaga

Platini shows yet again what a conplete two faced rat he is.

For UEFA to cave and back FIFA on a November/ December WC is a conplete disgrace.

In an ideal World, all the major European Nations would stick together and boycot. Then see where FIFA are left without the European money base.

Complete disgrace and conpletely unworkable.

I have a feeling this is FAR from the end of this.

Hail.

• Like 1

Pjanic is a beast.

I dont know about 40 million good, but he would compliment Coutinho better than anyone else on that team will.

He not a Gerrard type of midfielder tho. Way too tactically disciplined to be that.

Oh Joe, sighs.

You started off strong (Pjanic is a very good player but nothing like a £ 40 million player); but then you go make a conplete mockery of your post with your usual Gerrard B/S rhetoric.

'Tactically undisciplined' indeed.

Hail.