Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WTB 2 Skins Boys Tix!!

DIRTBAGS74

Well, what about the rest of my post?

In other forums? If I look at your profile I will see all forums and as long as you are respectful to others it is no big deal. If you cross a line then not only me but a lot of others will come after you. I am just trying to guide you in the right light in the classifieds :)

no, I meant the rest of my post.

My tickets aren't listed here. I never made a topic for them. I told him what i had and what i wanted for them. I didn't say it was a great deal, i said it was the going rate, which it was

well regardless you still mentioned it, why does it matter if you made a post? You still are selling above value on here.

no, I meant the rest of my post.

My tickets aren't listed here. I never made a topic for them. I told him what i had and what i wanted for them. I didn't say it was a great deal, i said it was the going rate, which it was

What you arent grasping is that it's NOT the going rate here.

There's no loophole, just because you didnt start a thread for your tickets doesnt mean you can come in and throw your ebay ad all over the place and not expect someone to call you out on it.

If you want to make a profit on your tickets go to stubhub, ebay, craigslist, anywhere but here.

The biggest reason for this attitude isnt because we are being cheap, it's because the Redskins are nice enough to give us this forum to connect Skins fans with tickets to Skins fans without tickets AT NO CHARGE!!!

I'd suggest you just stick to the other sites for selling your tickets, it's painfully obvious that you don't have the "family attitude" that so many of us hold dear around these parts.

What you arent grasping is that it's NOT the going rate here.

Could you please direct me to redskins/cowboys level 100 tickets that have sold here in the past 2 weeks? (no).

There's no loophole, just because you didnt start a thread for your tickets doesnt mean you can come in and throw your ebay ad all over the place and not expect someone to call you out on it.

only posted it once in this thread. Fail.

Could you please direct me to redskins/cowboys level 100 tickets that have sold here in the past 2 weeks? (no).

only posted it once in this thread. Fail.

Well you posted it at the wrong time since I surfed these threads. Once we get rid of the price gouging then we will have fair priced tickets if available and be up to ES standards. Why would you want to gouge another Redskin fan?

I'm not, i'm offering fair market value.

You really are not grasping the concept.....

Fair Market value doesnt cut the mustard around here. The normal accepted markup is face + taxes + 20%. Any more than that is unacceptable here.

Let me give you some examples, all from ES.

- Sold Dallass tickets at marked face value ($79.00)

- Received for free, tickets (up to 3) in section 242 (on several occassions)

- Given (3) 424 row 3 tickets to ES members (on several occassions)

- Received Suite Passes (2), again for free

- Bought season of Green Parking for face value

These are just examples that I was involved in, There are alot more that I know of from member to member.

It really is quite simple, sell at an acceptable amount or go away!

If its the going rate why aren't they sold?
:ols:

:pfft:

:drooley:

And, btw, you're 97.6% positive feedback pretty much sucks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260648200216&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

And btw, anybody could buy a pair in section 101 on stubhub right now and pay almost $100 less than what you want, and that's INCLUDING paying the stubhub fee.

Fair Market value doesnt cut the mustard around here. The normal accepted markup is face + taxes + 20%. Any more than that is unacceptable here.

Let me give you some examples, all from ES.

- Sold Dallass tickets at marked face value ($79.00)

- Received for free, tickets (up to 3) in section 242 (on several occassions)

- Given (3) 424 row 3 tickets to ES members (on several occassions)

- Received Suite Passes (2), again for free

links please. For this season for this game or shut up.

Dude, I am not sure you know who telling to shut up. Most of the people that are trying to help you out to understand how things are run around her are Mods. I cant speak for them but I am sure they dont like being to told to shut up.

The problem I have besides the GREED is that your story has changed a few times if you go back and reread your posts you will see that some times you say my friend sometimes you say I want to sell them for X amount. I understand you want to buy season tix for next year but in one post you threaten the extremeskins community with going to a cowboys board. So you can BS all you want but the truth is you tried to come in here and make a killing. If you were smart you would have at least got your story straight before you tried to sell yours (or your friends) seats!!

Well, yes, i want to sell them for X amount because the person i'm selling them for wants to sell them for X amount.

As far as coming hear to make a killing, lol. I've been a member since 2006 and i know how this forum works already, but if no one is willing to give you the tickets at face value i might as well point you in my direction.

QDeathstars out of context quote from me

Look man, if you want to take one of my quotes and use it, at least keep the same context and be honest. Don't use it to help your fail of an attempt to rape fellow ES'ers. My response to was to another fellow ES'er who bought Dallas tickets for like $450 a ticket or something, and was just trying to recoup his costs on them. He put them on eBay, some on here said here he wouldn't get anywhere close to that back, and they sold. If you're trying to show market value, that's not accurate. We need to see an average - not one individual sale. I agree with everyone else. Sell at your cost on this site (or close to it) or GTFO

Q

We are trying to lead you in the right direction. I have noticed over the last few months that the classified section has gotten bad with prices etc so we are all trying to take back our classifieds and if you do not like the way we play stay on Ebay etc.

First off you have been around since 2006? You joined in October 2006 but you only have 126 post. Did you take a break or do you just not like ES unless you are trying to sell something?

The thread you responded to looking for tickets is at face value:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?p=7664864#post7664864

Plus look at your own comment in ref to a price gouge:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showpost.php?p=7639163&postcount=2

Why the all of a sudden change of heart? The Dallas game is tough to buy tickets for this year and it is for two reasons. One the ES Tailgate has two huge tailgates a year. They happen to be Dallas and the season opener. This being combined and the new expectations, new coach etc has made this game a "hot" game to get tickets. Now that being said there is no reason for ANY Redskin fan to try to gouge any other Redskin fan here on ES. This needs to stop now. There are too many other avenues for price gouging.

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Q

We are trying to lead you in the right direction. I have noticed over the last few months that the classified section has gotten bad with prices etc so we are all trying to take back our classifieds and if you do not like the way we play stay on Ebay etc.

First off you have been around since 2006? You joined in October 2006 but you only have 126 post. Did you take a break or do you just not like ES unless you are trying to sell something?

The thread you responded to looking for tickets is at face value:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?p=7664864#post7664864

Plus look at your own comment in ref to a price gouge:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showpost.php?p=7639163&postcount=2

Why the all of a sudden change of heart? The Dallas game is tough to buy tickets for this year and it is for two reasons. One the ES Tailgate has two huge tailgates a year. They happen to be Dallas and the season opener. This being combined and the new expectations, new coach etc has made this game a "hot" game to get tickets. Now that being said there is no reason for ANY Redskin fan to try to gouge any other Redskin fan here on ES. This needs to stop now. There are too many other avenues for price gouging.

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Everyone was charging over face here and every where else. No one could point me to a single example this year where someone gave up their cowboys tickets for face. Not one, so stfu. Your assumption that people are charging face for tickets is a fallacy. Keep ****ing about how life ain't fair and if i was a redskins fan i'd give my tickets away. Lollyroffle.

Lastly, i told that guy good luck as opposed to ****ing and moaning about it to everyone who would listen.

Dude, what are you not getting. It is clearly written that price gouging is greatly frowned upon here. Whether tickets were sold at face or for a profit is irrelevent. You were asked about you ticket prices, in a rather nice way. And you chose to act like an adolescent route, if you clearly would take a sep back and look, you would see huly taking a stand against everyone in question! Again you may not agree with that, but this is still a family, and you were asked to stop.

Archived