Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WTB 2 Skins Boys Tix!!

DIRTBAGS74

Did you get these tickets through a guy named Moe or Richard? I know a guy who has quiet a few seats on row 20 & 21? I did see in another thread you said you bought 4 seats in section 101 for $150/ each. Yet I offer you over twice what you paid and you are holding out for three times what you paid? I mean you got an amazing deal at 150/ ticket show some love to your fellow diehard Skins fan! I think my offer of 700 is very fair.

Did you get these tickets through a guy named Moe or Richard? I know a guy who has quiet a few seats on row 20 & 21? I did see in another thread you said you bought 4 seats in section 101 for $150/ each. Yet I offer you over twice what you paid and you are holding out for three times what you paid? I mean you got an amazing deal at 150/ ticket show some love to your fellow diehard Skins fan! I think my offer of 700 is very fair.

It was actually $250 a ticket and like I told you via PM there are a lot of motivations (besides greed) why i don't want to sell them for cheap

I've got simular tickets at the 50 yard line (not sure if it's visitors or away, havn't checked). I'm asking 375 on Stubhub... but if anyone one wants them here they are welcome to them! Btw, i got my 4 pack for 150 per ticket...

Your Quote from another thread.

Your Quote from another thread.

Yes, i know i said it but it's not what i paid.. Like i said, check back toward the end of my auction. I don't want to sell them for less because like i said, i'm trying to convince my freind to buy season passes w/ me next year (club level though)

It's not a question... its a statement.

LOL Not on ES as some of us long term members and the MODS (who have already been notified) keep an eye out or as you would want to call it police the boards to keep this place fan friendly and fair! There are plenty of other websites for price gouging! Try Stubhub or E-Bay.

My tickets aren't listed here. I never made a topic for them. I told him what i had and what i wanted for them. I didn't say it was a great deal, i said it was the going rate, which it was.

Also, it doesn't say in the rules you can't charge higher than face for tickets.

Probably not a good idea to price gauge on the official Redskins messageboard

Thank you MattFancy! You are 100% correct!

We are a Redskins family and if someone does not like it they can go elsewhere! It is not like there are not other places to do this. It does not need to be done here!

I do not care if people get mad at me but I am going to stick up for my Redskins family and try to keep things fair for other Redskins fans!

My tickets aren't listed here. I never made a topic for them. I told him what i had and what i wanted for them. I didn't say it was a great deal, i said it was the going rate, which it was.

Also, it doesn't say in the rules you can't charge higher than face for tickets.

It does not need to be in the official rules! We the members look out for each other and we have threads (like the one I reposted) stating what is fair and what is NOT! Over the last years we have had many scalpers try to take over this forum and we have always stood up against them so I am doing the exact same. If I have to follow you thread to thread warning each and every person I will do just that. I have no hard feelings in trying to keep this place honest, fair, and a home for other Redskins fans!

No offense to you if you were someone else I would do the exact same thing!

Archived