Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Palin invents new word, compares herself to Shakespeare.

rincewind

I actually enjoy coining new words. It's fun especially if they are intuitively understood. I certainly have also wrestled to find that perfect word and had to settle sometimes or mistyped and later re-read myself only to feel embarrassed. It's happened hundreds of times on this board alone.

I can't criticize Palin on this one. I can laugh with her or understand.

Honestly, I take more umbragation with her comparing herself to the Bard than the slip of the tongue.

FWIW, it was the same with Hillary. It doesn't matter how much support it seemed she had, there was zero chance that she could have won the Presidency. She was too divisive. So is Palin.

So I take it O is toast if the Reps simply put forth a likable candidate?:evilg:

At least neither of us are from Alaska. :cheers:

Alaska is the only state where it might MAKE SENSE to legislate full service gas pumps, to prevent the citizens from freezing to death while fueling up their snow machines and wolf-slaughtering choppers.

The number of motorist-hours per year lost to slow-ass pump jockeys in NJ would likely spin our heads around. And for all of the NJ lifers who respond to that by mentioning their cheap gas, there are few who stop to think that it could be even cheaper if they had such a thing as self serve.

The number of motorist-hours per year lost to slow-ass pump jockeys in NJ would likely spin our heads around. And for all of the NJ lifers who respond to that by mentioning their cheap gas, there are few who stop to think that it could be even cheaper if they had such a thing as self serve.

I've taken a 180 on this. I used to wait and wait until I got into Jersey to get gas. Now, I can't stand for someone else to pump my gas. I'll spend the extra 15 cents just to not have to wait for the person to get off his ass and pump my gas.

Palin would kill in Scrabble. Proper nouns are allowed now. So she could get crap letters like "T R P G G I Q L K" and win by spelling the names of the kids in her family. :ols:

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I'll thank those on the other side of the aisle for continuing to keep Palin's name in lights. I think the last Palin thread started by a rightie was mine; when she was announced as the VP candidate.

Thanks guys! :cheers:

Archived