Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Palin invents new word, compares herself to Shakespeare.

rincewind

:ols::ols:

After deleting the offending tweet, Palin replaced it with another calling on "peaceful New Yorkers" to "refute the Ground Zero mosque plan," which only added to the confusion because it would appear the word she was looking for was "repudiate."

palin is best used to energize the GOP base. putting her on the ballot would be a tremendous miscalculation. she cannot win a national election, but she sure can motivate the diehards.
Don't misunderestimate her. She will refudiate her doubters.

Hmmmm... now that I think about it, a lot of Shakespearian lines could fit Palin pretty well with a few minor adjustments....

Cry "havoc," and let slip the dogs of war; then shoot them from a helicopter.

But soft, what light through yonder window breaks? It is the West, and Russia sets the sun, which I can watch from my house.

It is a campaign, run by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Not thou type to quarrel bout matters o thee state

ok I quit...was going to make a whole post talking like that, but it was too much so in normal words i'm not the type to argue about politics, but whenever republicans say "libs this, libs that" I get a good laugh, because I look at the vice president canidate they voted for and honestly believe the joke is on them. I think republicans should refrain from the insults after voting for the crazy, soccer mom.

I actually enjoy coining new words. It's fun especially if they are intuitively understood. I certainly have also wrestled to find that perfect word and had to settle sometimes or mistyped and later re-read myself only to feel embarrassed. It's happened hundreds of times on this board alone.

I can't criticize Palin on this one. I can laugh with her or understand.

Not really sure if you are kidding or not.
He definitely was.

Defusing the tired argument that Palin fans always use in these discussions.

:secret: JMU's a liberal himself (I think).

Whew.

Seriously, though, if the party hitches their wagon to her, it's a mistake. She cannot win an election. If she's window dressing, fine. But she can't be a presidential hopeful.

FWIW, it was the same with Hillary. It doesn't matter how much support it seemed she had, there was zero chance that she could have won the Presidency. She was too divisive. So is Palin.

Archived