Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo Fantasy Football League

Drop

I have a 12 team Yahoo league going, 6 spots are already full, the other 6 are available. I'd like to see some of the fantasy regulars on here join in. And of course, any of my ES Dynasty homies who want to join in are more than welcome.

Instead of posting the signup info right now, i'm gonna ask that you shoot me either a pm, or post your email here if you'd like, so that i can send you an invite that way. If we're still short in a couple weeks, i'll make the info public here to fill out the remaining slots.

League Settings:

-12 teams Max

-Head to Head Scoring

-1 QB

-3 WR

-2 RB

-1 TE

-1 K

-3 IDP

-6 Bench slots

-Fairly Standard Scoring

-6 Team playoff format, Weeks 14, 15, and 16

-Live Draft currently scheduled for August 21st (Saturday) @ 3pm

I know it's still early, but again if you're interested and committed the league would love to have you. Respond here or pm me with your email for an invite.

I'm in, PM the info please :)

I probably won't be able to register until tonight, the site is blocked at work. Hopefully spaces are still open by then

you'll be good, i'll be sure to reserve a spot for you since you've made it known that you intend to sign up tonight.

Gibbs and drums, i sent you guys an invite. It would be who of you to sign up quickly, because i believe there are only 3 open spots left at this point.

So that means if you two sign up, that leaves one open spot. If i get a lot of interest, maybe i'll open this thing up to 14 teams.....maybe.

If Gibbs and Drums don't sign up by tomorrow around this time, i'll entertain some more pm's for the open spots.

ok, i think we have the league filled.

i'm waiting for 3 or 4 to signup who have shown interest. if they don't signup in the next couple days, i'll open up the rest of the spots.

Thanks for the interest...let's have some fun!

i better have been one of those guys with the 6 spots filled... since ive won it two years in a row...

or youre just trying to keep me out so other people have a chance.

if you won it two years in a row you better be in it! I only want to face the best damnit!

i better have been one of those guys with the 6 spots filled... since ive won it two years in a row...

or youre just trying to keep me out so other people have a chance.

well someone hasn't signed up yet so there's one spot. For the sake of keeping things straight, can everyone who's signed up post your team name here for me so i can match it with your ES screen name? Some of them i already know, some of them i don't...so i'd appreciate it. Thanks fellas.

And Kur, I think i'm gonna go ahead and open it up to 14 teams. Should make it more interesting this year.

That means i may or may not have another spot opening for a 14th member....depending on whichever one of you has shown interest but not signed up yet, and whether or not my buddy joins.

I'll know more later and update you guys....but for now...those team names please.

well someone hasn't signed up yet so there's one spot. For the sake of keeping things straight, can everyone who's signed up post your team name here for me so i can match it with your ES screen name? Some of them i already know, some of them i don't...so i'd appreciate it. Thanks fellas.

And Kur, I think i'm gonna go ahead and open it up to 14 teams. Should make it more interesting this year.

That means i may or may not have another spot opening for a 14th member....depending on whichever one of you has shown interest but not signed up yet, and whether or not my buddy joins.

I'll know more later and update you guys....but for now...those team names please.

Gibbs'n'Carnage is me

:silly:Going right after work, completely forgot after getting home last night. Passed out early

No problem, the last two spots should be for you and my buddy who i finally got in touch with. sjinhan, thanks for showing interest, but i think these two spots will fill the league. If my buddy doesn't want to play, i'll let you know and shoot you an invite.

and thanks to those of you who have given me your team name. Kur i know yours. To those who haven't....post your team name in here so i can play match 'em.

I can wait to beat the snot outta you 13 d-bags

Ok, i've opened this thing up to 14 teams. as it stands now, we're at 12.

hp703, i believe you're the one who hasn't created your team yet. Not trying to be a dick or anything, but i'd like to get this thing setup and whatnot so i don't have to keep a constant eye on things between now and the draft. If that spot is still vacant at the end of this week (friday), i'm going to give it to one of two people who i have on a waiting list. I've sent you a pm as well. No big deal, just want to get things outta sight, outta mind for now.

And don't worry, i'll throw out a reminder here in the thread a day or two before the draft for everyone. Again, the live online draft is scheduled for August 21st @ 3 pm.

ESers and their team names:

Kur - R2 Trickstas

Matt Fancy - Kiss Da Baby

drtdrums - Gibbs'n'Carnage

Gibbsisgod2006 - ShowmeurTD's (early leader for best team name)

Stew - Coco City Crushers

DButz65 - Butz's Bangers

hp703 - (not sure yet)

Drop - Your Team Sucks (for now i'm just going with the truth until i can think of something catchier)

The rest of league members are friends of mine, one is my nephew, and one is a friend of a friend. All good folks who like to get down on some fantasy football.

not going to be doing more than 14 teams, you can bet on that.

and ixcuincle, the league is full at the moment. But i do have a small waiting list in case one of these last two spots doesn't get filled.

Archived