Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Jerry Jones Makes his Entourgae Cameo

stoney26

I think Dallas is going to surprise many this year, by not performing to expectations of the media again. One or two line issues and hello cellar.

Dear lord, blanket statements are the best. Lets proclaim Dallas wont have many wins if the QB, number 1 WR, Witten, Ware, Jenkins, Ratliff all have injuries.

What team can your statement not be said for and how many are even on a tighter rope? Can the great GB do better if they lost have their team or 1 of their lines? Are the Bears going to the SB if they escape injury?

How about Dallas probably wont win 12 games, but can win 10 and still make the playoffs? What besides the media expectations is for Dallas that it is NOT for any other NFL TEAM?

Whats the Skins expectation? 6 games? Not if you lost your offensive line you're not doing it.

I hope JJ keeps doing these things, i want him doing it all next season, let his son start running things. Eventually the Emporer is going to have to pass the torch, so lets get it rolling now.

Guy does something not football related and Skin fans are all over it. OMG doesnt he have a team to RUN" Oh noes, not JJ, what are we going to do if hes not on the sidelines.

Some people like to be the little kids on the sidelines, "Look at what the Cowboys are doing, LOOK LOOK , OMG they bought something and WE WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cowboy envy much? I dont think so. :ols:

Archived