Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HuffPo: Mel Gibson's New RACIST RANT: N-Word Rape Threats

China

Mel Gibson's New RACIST RANT: N-Word Rape Threats

Mel Gibson has reportedly exploded in another racially charged tirade, this time throwing around the N-word at his ex, Oksana Grigorieva.

His abusive and disgusting rant was caught on audio tape and includes a wish that the mother of his infant daughter be "raped by a pack of [N-words]," Radaronline.com reports.

Mel also calls Oksana a whore and a c**t while their baby screams in the background, according to Radar, which has listened to the tape. Mel's rep has not denied the tape's content.

Here are a few of his threats:

"You're an embarrassment to me. You look like a f***ing pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of n***ers, it will be your fault."

"How dare you act like such a ***** when I have been so f**king nice."

"I am going to come and burn the f**king house down... but you will blow me first."

Here is a voicemail Mel allegedly left Oksana:

"This is my last message. I might be the father... Well, f** you... You psycho c***... Because I don't care. Do you understand me? I'm done."

Click on the link for the full article

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.

Type in your word and let the filters do their job of substituting asterisks for letters. Then check your post to see if all profanity was filtered. Veiled or "subtle" attempts at using profanity are unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or none at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

Members quoting profanity filter violations (or other rule violations) without editing the violation out of the quote are simply creating another violation of this Rule and may be penalized accordingly.

Remember, you're responsible for the content even when pasted from elsewhere, or when quoting someone who "did it first." So nobody got banned here, but let's try this thread again (if anyone wants to) in accordance with the rules. And here I figured you all knew this by now. :)

:D

Archived