Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox 360 NCAA 2011 Online Dynasty: Active & sim players (UPDATED WITH GAMEPLAY RULES)

kiingspadee

NO GLITCHES! If it is a dispute thankfully we have the ability to save replays so a player can show what he is accusing someone of. If it seems like one player is getting complaints quite a bit well it will be the communities decision.

Active - will be advancing every other day - if it turns out you are slowing us down - sorry but good riddance.

NO QUITTING YOUR GAMES! Nothing worse than logging in and seeing people would have restarted their game 3-4 times. I can understand that things happen - but of course a careful eye will watch for this.

I want to have this thing going and last for quite some time.

I want to use the DYNASTY WIRE as much as possible. So please I hope if you join you will be active with it and use it to our advantages. Maybe even at the end of each season we will have like the top plays or something of the sort?

Please SIM/REALISTIC players only. I don't wanna waste time with some Tournament players that thinks running the same play over and over and over and trying to cheat his way to victory is fun.

IF we get 12 people 6 will be in one conference 6 in another. The 1st conference will be ACC however you don't need to CHOOSE ACC I can just realign the conference. Now the 2nd conference is up to you folks on which you'd like to choose.

We will be running I think 10 or 12 minutes with accelerated clock - however if people think this is too long we can discuss a shorter quarter length.

Sliders - I can't remember but can you change the sliders mid-season? If so we will first just start on Heisman and make minor adjustments that people feel that are needed and then when someone finds some realistic sliders we will use them.

YOU WILL NOT PLAY AGAINST THOSE FCS TEAMS.

I will try at the best of my ability to have all the out of conference teams to be against the other players so you should be able to play close to all 11 opponents.

If there are any questions or comments please feel free

So if this sounds like something you leave your GT and Team desired (have a back-up in the case we have 2 people posting the same teams - but first come first serve)

BTW - if YOU USE AIM post it so it can be easier to get in touch with other members

SIGN-UPS

ACC CONFERENCE (As of now)

GT: kiingspade - Virginia Tech (OVR: B+, OFF: A, DEF: B+)

GT: AC IS ART - Miami (A-, A, B+)

GT: sairahcaz deraj - Georgia Tech (B+, B+, B+)

GT: rugged0shrew - FSU (B+, A-, B)

GT: Outspoknpoet - Duke (C+, B-, C+)

GT: Al B Dammed - South Carolina (B, B, B)

BIG EAST CONFERENCE (As of now)

GT: Tieboomer - Cincinnati (B, A-, B-)

GT: Ch3ss - WVU (B+, A-, B+)

GT: DaveFe - Buffalo (D+, C-, C-)

GT: jaybreezy26 - Boise State (A-, A+, B+)

GT: D Shiznit 005 - Michigan State (B, B+, B)

GT: Fumancheezy: Rutgers (B, B+, B)

RULES

- If you claim anyone has cheesed in any way please upload a video. You can use EASportsworld - it would be better if you had 1-3 different videos showing the violation as a one-time matter could have been just an accident. HOWEVER if someone is caught "accidentally" using violations on a regular basis then he will have to be removed. So still at least REPORT it so we can keep track of those that are consistently trying to cheat their way to victories - videos is up to you but are indeed helpful.

Game Settings

Heisman

11 Minute Quarters

ACCELERATED CLOCK

Will be waiting for the named rosters (should not take too long)

We will use sliders as they come in – but if no sliders are ready and we have named rosters we will go with Heisman default settings.

- Being active is very important. There are some people who have said that they will play but may be not on every day - this is fine. BUT if you and your opponent are on - why not play? If you try to schedule a game with your opponent and he does not reply - put a message up here (or the message board I could be putting up dedicated to this Dynasty) If then he still does not reply or try to schedule a game - I will put him on autopilot - if on the second week the same thing happens he will be replaced. Again - if it is a situation where you’re working or something and just don't have the time to be on - I will give you a bit of extra time - but you also have to let me know how much time you need (If it is a lengthy period it will be case by case basis)

Offensive Rules

- You may ONLY roll out when under Pressure OR on a designed QB roll out play - now if no one is open by all means scramble and get some yards (but not every play is going to be where you have NOONE open - and if so you should start using different routes)

- You may run a NO huddle offense but don’t abuse this (however if you have a team that runs a no huddle offense then it is acceptable)

- Use the Whole playbook, not just MONEY plays. Does NOT mean you must use every single play - however don't just rely on 2-6 plays. Mix it up.

- No dropping back more than 20 yards to pass (if your under pressure and your trying to break free of something it is understandable but if you have no one rushing you why are you going back 20 yards?)

- FB dives may only be run with the FULL BACK, The only exception to this rule are teams that have no FBs, then whoever is left the starting FB can run it.

- Goal line formations may ONLY be used inside each 10 yard line (offense and defense) - SHORT DOWN SITUATIONS (2 yards to go or inches ONLY) but may not be abused.

- You can’t run a play more than TWO times in a row. So that means if you qb sneak twice and don’t make it, you can’t do it a third time

- OPTION PLAYS - you can run the option play however do not abuse it - if you run the option playbook then please don't try to abuse the mechanics of the game (where you will be wrapped up yet magically pitch the ball - this is a huge flaw in the game and multiple times will be deemed as cheesing.)

Audible

- It is never acceptable to audible down from a set to get a wr at tight end then throw a route to him - if your WR is placed at tight end, please put him on a block. The reason for this is because the AI sometimes will put slower players on the “TE” and therefore you have an unfair advantage.

-Mix up play calling on offense and defense *CAN’T run the same play more than 2 times in a row. (The old saying that tournament players use is “if you can’t stop it why should I change” is a cop-out. I understand that in a sense it is true but there also are some AI flaws in past games that could not stop certain plays)

Defensive Rules

- Please mix up your defensive play calling

- Goaline can be used on short down situation ONLY on offense and defense. Short down situations meaning 3 yard and inches

- No Team comes out in Dime/Qtrs./Dollar vs. 2wr sets so don’t do it here, UNLESS its 3rd down

- You are not allowed to use a formation other than FG/Punt Block to block a FG or punt, there are certain plays that can block FGs and these plays are not allowed (earlier titles)

- You can’t stack the line (9men in the box) but NO team stacks the box on a regular basis so we won’t do it here. If you’re stacking the box to cause confusion or have audible or whatever your plan it is OK – but consistently blitzing 9 guys is unrealistic (In past years I know that they had Nano blitzes that sort of used this and well you call hike and you’re sacked) So please let’s not try to use exploits to gain a victory.

Substitutions

- Defensive players may NEVER play offense and vice versa. UNLESS it is in a realistic situation (IE – when the Patriots put out Randy Moss deep to cover for any last minute touchdown) this is CHEESE.

- No glitches PERIOD!

4th down rules

-You can go for it on 4th down:

-Anytime you across the 50 yard line UNLESS up by 8 MUST kick FG If not in FG range or too much wind you can go for it

-Anytime in the 4th quarter unless up by 8

-Anytime in Overtime

-Any 4th and goal situation

-Anytime on 4th and inches IF on or passed opponents 45

-You can fake punt/Fg 1 time per game. "Faking" is in punt/Fg formation. "Going for it" is in an offensive set. That’s the distinction

Two point Conversions

- In a tie game in the 4th quarter to go for the win

- Anytime in the 4th quarter while trailing realistic rules apply

- Anytime you are ahead in the 4th quarter to make it a 3 or 7 point lead

-ROCKET CATCHING IS ILLEGAL

Milking the Clock

- Do not start milking the clock in the 3rd quarter - however by all means protect your lead.

-Unless under the 3:00 minute mark in the 2nd and 4th don't run the clock down to 1 on every play.

- Never quit a game (If you quit more than 2 times YOUR OUT (QUITTING WILL RESULT IN LOSING ALL RIGHTS TO COMPLAIN) Stay in the game – with the ability to throw out results if someone cheated their way to victory we can throw out the results, remove the player, and then have you replay the game.

SPORTSMANSHIP

- Please don’t purposely try to blow your opponent out. Once the game is decided do not purposely try to run up the score. If by chance you ran a sweep play and it is a clear shot at the end zone go ahead. But do not being throwing bombs every second you get when the score is 55-0

- DO NOT COUNTER A CHEATER WITH CHEATING

Gt: sairahcaz deraj

team: georgia tech

back up team: florida state

yes, you can adjust the sliders from week to week but the change will go into effect the week following the week in which you made the change

and just a thought, if you make all the ooc games against a human opponent it's very doubtful we'll get all the games in every other day. you might want to include cpu opponents just to make things a little easier on everyone.

Gt: sairahcaz deraj

team: georgia tech

back up team: florida state

yes, you can adjust the sliders from week to week but the change will go into effect the week following the week in which you made the change

and just a thought, if you make all the ooc games against a human opponent it's very doubtful we'll get all the games in every other day. you might want to include cpu opponents just to make things a little easier on everyone.

Did you want to use Texas or did you decide to change - because if it is that since we are doing ACC and a 2nd (if we get 12) I can always adjust the conferences.

That's what I thought about the sliders just wasn't sure.

I will do so but when Madden came out I did do an every other day advance and we had 32 people. I will however add some cpu games in there like you suggested and if for whatever reason there are like conflicts setting up a game I can always extend the deadline for people

Did you want to use Texas or did you decide to change - because if it is that since we are doing ACC I can always adjust the conferences.

That's what I thought about the sliders just wasn't sure.

I will do so but when Madden came out I did do an every other day advance and we had 32 people. I will however add some cpu games in there like you suggested and if for whatever reason there are like conflicts setting up a game I can always extend the deadline for people

i changed from texas to an ACC team just to make it easier since you haven't filled 6 for the ACC yet. it doesn't matter much to me who I use. and if you've done something similar in the past and haven't had problems then let's do it. i personally have never played in an ncaa league like that so i was just imagining that there could potentially be a problem there.

edit- and my gamertag is my name backwards now.. see earlier post. i forgot when i typed it out originally that i had changed it

i changed from texas to an ACC team just to make it easier since you haven't filled 6 for the ACC yet. it doesn't matter much to me who I use. and if you've done something similar in the past and haven't had problems then let's do it. i personally have never played in an ncaa league like that so i was just imagining that there could potentially be a problem there.

edit- and my gamertag is my name backwards now.. see earlier post. i forgot when i typed it out originally that i had changed it

Even IF we only had 6 or whatever teams we would move the teams over to the ACC - so if you want Texas it is possible.

And yeah what I did in the past was this

I advance at 12:01 EST every other day. So the game releases on Tuesday I will have the game at midnight and I will give only 24 hours to get all the preseason stuff done. So Wed. 12:01 AM EST I will go to week 1 then on FRIDAY at 12:01 AM I will advance to week 2 and so on

And yeah what I did in the past was this

I advance at 12:01 EST every other day. So the game releases on Tuesday I will have the game at midnight and I will give only 24 hours to get all the preseason stuff done. So Wed. 12:01 AM EST I will go to week 1 then on FRIDAY at 12:01 AM I will advance to week 2 and so on

What are you going to do about rosters, using what ships with the game or DL'ing custom ones?

I might be interested depending on what teams everyone chooses, I like to play with Buffalo but they're usually rated like a C, so if everyone else is choosing A and B rated teams I'll pass but if there's a good mix I'm in.

What are you going to do about rosters, using what ships with the game or DL'ing custom ones?

I might be interested depending on what teams everyone chooses, I like to play with Buffalo but they're usually rated like a C, so if everyone else is choosing A and B rated teams I'll pass but if there's a good mix I'm in.

I will be downloading them - I think Tieboomer is going to choosing Cinci. Buffalo is actually a D+ this year. You can always try to work on getting them to be a contender? Or perhaps run with another team. I would not want to discourage someone from playing with us because of team ratings

I will be downloading them - I think Tieboomer is going to choosing Cinci. Buffalo is actually a D+ this year. You can always try to work on getting them to be a contender? Or perhaps run with another team. I would not want to discourage someone from playing with us because of team ratings

Haha even lower than I thought they would be. Well I could give it a try with Buff and see how it goes. My gamertag is DaveFe, I probably won't be able to due much the Tuesday it comes out, Tuesday nights aren't good for me.

Haha even lower than I thought they would be. Well I could give it a try with Buff and see how it goes. My gamertag is DaveFe, I probably won't be able to due much the Tuesday it comes out, Tuesday nights aren't good for me.

The first day (12:01 AM Tuesday - Wednesday 12:01 AM EST) will be just doing like redshirts and stuff. For your CPU OOC games I will schedule teams that are around your team rating

I will put you in the Big East btw

I would be down for this.. However, I'm not real familiar with the ncaa games so it might take a little getting used to

But I'd like to see what I can do with PITT

Gamertag: jaybreezy27

Now just in case you did not know - I have the ability to change teams to different conferences SO IF you want to run with a NON BIG EAST or ACC team (Pitt is in the Big East) you can do so. Did not know if you chose Pitt just because your a fan, wanted to use them, or just chose them because they were in the Big East

Now just in case you did not know - I have the ability to change teams to different conferences SO IF you want to run with a NON BIG EAST or ACC team (Pitt is in the Big East) you can do so. Did not know if you chose Pitt just because your a fan, wanted to use them, or just chose them because they were in the Big East

I just kinda figured it would be easier to set it up if I chose a team from the Big East or ACC. If it's not a problem, I'll go with Boise State.

I just kinda figured it would be easier to set it up if I chose a team from the Big East or ACC. If it's not a problem, I'll go with Boise State.

It is simple to change. Which is sweet because that means you and are will meet week 1 seeing as how Boise and VT play week 1 no reason to change. Will be interesting to see if you can keep Boise's home streak alive.

Only reason I chose Big East is figured there was already 2 teams at the time from the Big East so just decided to make it that way.

Just in case people do not know the term SIM FOOTBALL

A few things that will not be tolerated is stuff like hiking the ball and immediately running out of the pocket to throw the ball across body down the field, rocket catching (just youtube rocket catching) and basically not playing REALISTICLY

Archived