Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES: Gary Clark is awesome, still hates losing

themurf

“Oh, it’s great,” Clark said. “When we first heard about their plan to bring in their alumni to coexist with the current team, a lot of the former players got excited. We’re Redskins in our blood until the day we die. As you can see from the turnout, this is something we all really care about – we care about the organization, we care about how the team is doing, but most of all, we care about those players out on the field. We care about how they carry themselves and how they perform and we’re looking forward to the season starting.”

I recently did some research on Gary Clark's geneology.

He is actually 1/6 Cardinal, 1/12 Dolphin and 1/16 Comanche Indian.

This will be the subject of my new special on the NFL Network: "Ancestry.com presents: What the **** you think you are?"

Another great article from the Murf!! Gary Clark would undoubtedly be my first choice for a pep talk or two. Riggo would probably be my second choice... anyway did anyone see Riggo at Ashburn during the get together or was he back in the shed with the OL re-establishing the 5 o'clock club???

Great job Murf!!

I freaking love Gary Clark..seriously:laugh:(it's okay I'm a girl). I watch Tony McGee's show just to see him and listen to his thoughts on the team. Instead of getting another current Skins jersey, think, I'll get an authentic GC jersey.

How great is it to be a Skins fan these days, depsite Aintsworth's antics. I feel like this is the BEGINNING of the REDSKINS becoming an elite and class organization once again. Hail to Bruce and Shanny for what they've done in such a short time:helmet:.

I have 2 brothers and Redskins fans. We all liked different posse recievers I liked Gary Clark the best, Oldest Brother liked Monk younger Brother liked Sanders. We had some great players in the past its great to hear they are getting a chance to hang around again. Also as mention earlier 2nd only to Rice in the 8 years he was a sikn. How about the game he lit up the giants over the middle 11 catches or something like that. Fearless!

Gary Clark,all heart baby,you dont see guys diving to get to a ball anymore and if they do its a poor pitiful attept in most cases...can't count how many times i saw Clark lay it out and come up with the ball,dude didn't drop many!...when he would take off running around the outside the feild swirlin his towel pumping up the crowd...awww man, dude still gets me pumped now. Definately one of the TRUE GREATS of all time!!!

The next throwback jersey I get is going to be a Gary Clark.

I already have one and wear it with pride!

I use to love watching Gary Play, he was so fired up before and during the game. I got his autograph and a picture with him in Canton, Ohio when Art M

Art Monk and Darrell Green were inducted in the Hall of Fame. I said to him "Thanks for the Memories" and he smiled and nooded at me.

Archived