Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins “ Suite Talk Event “ a MUST attend

Missin Meast

Some of you on this website may have gotten a letter in the mail from the Redskins saying “ Come Meet Bruce Allen for a Suite Talk “ Well last night my father and I went to the event and let me tell you, it was well worth it.

The tour they gave was awesome. We got a chance to see executive suites, players suites, and a view of the stadium from how “ the other half “ live. They also gave us a tour of the locker room. We walked out of the tunnel and event though the field is being renovated, it was awesome. I can’t even imagine what it must feel like to be a player running out of that tunnel on Sunday. The new HD Big Screens are awesome!

Most importantly. During this event none of the sales guys were hounding you to buy. They simply said what they had , and let you make the decision on your own. The night was very enjoyable!

Best Part: Bruce Allen came in and spoke for about 10 or 11 minutes. He is an awesome, very down to earth guy. He really captivated everyone in the room. Snyder, Allen, and Shanahan REALLY have a plan in place for this franchise. After listening to this man speak. I am telling you guys, we WILL NOT be the laughing stock of the NFL in a few years. If these players buy into his plans, the glory days will be returning. I won’t go over what he said because I want everyone to go enjoy it for themselves. Last but not least Bruce stayed and answered EVERY question of a room of easily 75 people. He answered questions from addressing the o-line, to uniform questions, to things he has learned from his father. I mean, could you guys really picture Vinny doing something like that? There are a lot of other cool things they discuss during the event but I will leave it to them ..

This organization is heading in the right direction and I just wanted to share.

HAIL!

That sounds like a very enjoyable event. Bruce Allen's engagement with the audience shows that he genuinely likes his job, likes Washington, and likes his fellow fans. He is the complete opposite of Vinnie Cerrato, and needless to say, a massive improvement.

Snyder, Allen, and Shanahan REALLY have a plan in place for this franchise. After listening to this man speak. I am telling you guys, we WILL NOT be the laughing stock of the NFL in a few years. If these players buy into his plans, the glory days will be returning.

The question plaguing every franchise in the "today's world" -- will the players buy in? As much as everything matters, its about the players, and they know it. I hope they buy in ....

• 2 weeks later...

I got an invite in the mail today for some sessions for late July. I was surprised to get this as I have never indicated any interest in premium seats. I did the Fan Survey last year and put my name on it, so maybe as a 12th year STH and fan for 40 years, they are throwing me a bone....regardless, I plan on going. I am leaning towards the July 26 date at Redskins Park...how cool would that be to go to training camp in the morning and come back in the evening to go inside and meet Bruce Allen???

BTW, for those who have gone to these, how did you dress? Suits or Golf Shirts or what? I don't want to stand out anymore than the sore thumb that I already am and am guessing jerseys are out. :)

I watched it on youtube, Bruce was very impressive and watching the video of it really made me feel good about the direction this franchise is headed in.

If Vinny had done this, either no one would have shown up or those who did show up would have heckled him and probably thrown rotten tomatoes at him. :ols:

HTTR. :logo:

Archived