Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Adam Schein from Foxsports say skins will win at least 9 games this season!

riggins#01

];7568707']If our OL can hold its own' date=' and IF we[b'] stay relatively healthy[/b], I see us going 12-4.

But that's just me.

That's the thing. Staying healthy.... we have a decent starting group, how mis our depth at OL? Can we competently field some backups without the dam falling apart or will Donovan start running for his life?

I really dont know how many wins we will have.

So I guess Im gonna have to say 13.

You know somewhere in the range on 6-13.

Possibly 14.

Yeah somewhere in the range of 6-14.

We will either make the playoffs or we wont this year.

And Mcnabb will either do well or not so good.

H4Z gets it. :)

A 4 win team last year hitting #8 in the schedule this year is still a rough ride. Nine would be nice but I think 7 is a bit more realistic. Outside of their division includes Texans, Colts, Packers, Vikes, Titans. Some of these teams are not too bad.
I'm not sure which ones, but two or three of those teams will be bad this year. It's almost impossible to know how difficult a schedule will be at the beginning of the year, because teams swing up (hopefully like us) and down like manic depressives.

I don't think 9 wins is out of the realm of possibility, even with the harder schedule next year. Like others have already said, better coach, an actual scheme, McNabb, but also, some of those games we almost-won last year were against the better teams.

If Trent Williams, Artis Hicks and Mike Williams gel with Rabach and Dockery and the OL is solid for McNabb and Portis, I think the Redskins could surprise :)

I don't see the Eagles or Giants as being unbeatable at this point, they both have holes.

Only Dallas seems to be a real step ahead of the rest of the teams in the division.

And of course injuries are a factor which could swing things in our favor or against us.

This is HUUUUUGE coming from Schein. Since he started with Sirius NFL Radio he has never been a big fan of the Skins always very negative about FO etc...any never really giving us much chance...so for him to admit we could win at least 9 games is awesome.

PS...the best show on that station is MOVING THE CHAINS(afternoons) with Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwin they know what they are talking about....also Jim Miller and Ross Tucker(former Skin) are great as well.

Schein is a G'aint fanboy. He sounds like he's drunk all the time. Can't stand to listen to him.

We face P. Manning, Shaub, Favre (probably), Eli and Romo sits to pee Twice, V. Young and Garrard(mobile not passing) and Cutler. Plus, Stafford beat us last year and don't sleep on Kolb or Bradford.

Yea and we were a field goal away from beating Drew Brees and the Super Bowl Champions with that ****ty thing we called a team last year too. With all the great pick ups I'd say were in the 8-10 win range this season. HTTR

Changes in the coaching staff and the attitude changes that brings should result in better team performance over last season. McKnabb is an improvement at QB (much more experienced, a quicker release, and better accuracy).

The big question on offense is how improved is our offensive line. If McKnabb has protection such that he has time to look for multiple receivers or run some deep pass plays then we should be much more successful than last season where Jason was under duress every time he went back to pass.

If our offensive line plays only marginally better than last season I think we could still be an 8-8 or 9-7 team. If our offensive line performs significantly better I think we could actually be contenders.

Archived