Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Adam Schein from Foxsports say skins will win at least 9 games this season!

riggins#01

He's in Sirius NFL radio everyday. He's been saying the same thing since the team traded for McNabb. Adam also thinks the Raiders are going to surprise some people because he JC is a much better fit for their deep-drop system than he ever was in the WC system we've been running since Zorn.

Well, when the survey was posted on this site as too how we thought the Skins would do I said 9-7. I think last yr was basically poor coaching. I think we had a decent team and when with Zorn's crummy scheme our talent level kept us at 8-8 his first yr. I think with better coaching and a better scheme, ala Shanahan's, I can foresee 9-7. I think coaching alone does that but we have a better QB, better back field, and hopefully a better defense which will create turn overs so our offense has more chances with the ball

Well, when the survey was posted on this site as too how we thought the Skins would do I said 9-7. I think last yr was basically poor coaching.

i agree with this.

amazing how much better we looked when an experienced play caller like lewis was calling plays rather than the guy who had never done it before.

This is HUUUUUGE coming from Schein. Since he started with Sirius NFL Radio he has never been a big fan of the Skins always very negative about FO etc...any never really giving us much chance...so for him to admit we could win at least 9 games is awesome.

PS...the best show on that station is MOVING THE CHAINS(afternoons) with Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwin they know what they are talking about....also Jim Miller and Ross Tucker(former Skin) are great as well.

^ Some one said, and I can't remember who, that a lot of our games were close games. They said we could easily have won about 3-4 more games easily because of how close the games were. If we only could have picked up a field goal in each of those games. I think Shanahan's scheme alone gets us those wins. It's not obviously winning the division and I know adding only 4 more games would have made us 8-8 but I think the players are better then 8-8 talent wise. It just needs a coach who can utilize them in the right way.

i agree with this.

amazing how much better we looked when an experienced play caller like lewis was calling plays rather than the guy who had never done it before.

Yeah, people want to make jokes of it all the time but I can't help but say that it took an expierenced OC to be brought in from calling BINGO to tweek the offense just enough and call the right plays at the right time to get better production out of a horrible scheme.

^ Some one said, and I can't remember who, that a lot of our games were close games. They said we could easily have won about 3-4 more games easily because of how close the games were. If we only could have picked up a field goal in each of those games. I think Shanahan's scheme alone gets us those wins. It's not obviously winning the division and I know adding only 4 more games would have made us 8-8 but I think the players are better then 8-8 talent wise. It just needs a coach who can utilize them in the right way.

I agree, but look at our schedule this year. We will be a lot better this season, I'll stake my life on that. However, we're going to be facing a murderes row of QB's this season, who are all capable of making crunchtime throws in pressure situations. Last year, we played ****ty and we had one of the easiest schedules in the NFL, if not THE easiest. I think we're capable of winning 12 games, but I think we're more likely to get 7-9 wins. Just my opinion.

Adam also thinks the Raiders are going to surprise some people because he JC is a much better fit for their deep-drop system than he ever was in the WC system we've been running since Zorn.

I was never impressed with his deep ball accuracy either.

Apparently he can see into the future. ;)

"That's why they play the games." We'll see how many they win once they've won them.

I have faith that the offense will be better, the defense will be more aggressive, and that they will be prepared for every game. Shanny and co might be able to steal a couple wins by good coaching.

We'll see. I'm going to hold judgment until, you know,they play games.

This years schedule is rated as the 8th tuffest in the NFL, per the following link, which seems to give a pretty fair assessment of all teams in the NFL for 2010. On the other hand, the entire NFC East is in the top ten, and the only complete division in the top ten, which might work in their favor. (boyz #3, Gboys #7 & Filly #9). And they do not travel any further than the Midwest.

(http://www.seahawks.com/schedule/season-schedule.html)

A 4 win team last year hitting #8 in the schedule this year is still a rough ride. Nine would be nice but I think 7 is a bit more realistic. Outside of their division includes Texans, Colts, Packers, Vikes, Titans. Some of these teams are not too bad.

I really dont know how many wins we will have.

So I guess Im gonna have to say 13.

You know somewhere in the range on 6-13.

Possibly 14.

Yeah somewhere in the range of 6-14.

We will either make the playoffs or we wont this year.

And Mcnabb will either do well or not so good.

I posted sometime ago that we could easily be 12-4 instead of 4-12. And I think that 9 wins is minimum. We can finish with at least 11-12 wins.

Archived