Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Military Redskins Season Tickets

TheGreatBuzz

NEW! Redskin Season Tickets Available SOON at the ITT Office

Redskin Season Tickets starting on June 10. These Military Special Rates will be available from June 10 - July 31. Tickets will be for Military and DoD (validation with CaC Card will be required)

E-Mail XXXX after June 8 for details.

I just got this. It seems I can't get any more information until tomorrow but I will let everyone know what I find out. To anyone who is Military or DoD in the Pax River area and is interested, PM me and I will share the "email for info" address with you.

Anyone have any idea what they will be offering? I always hear about this waiting list for season tickets. And if I get them for one year, am I required to get them for following years? Do the Redskins have some sort of military clause in the contract for tickets that if I get deployed, I can get out of the contract?

I just can't wait until tomorrow to find out more info!!!

MODS: If htis isn't the right place, please move...just wanted to give widest disemination

well if that is the case, I can't afford that. Don't they know they are pitching them to the military? How much do they think we make? LOL

Well, I'll find out tomorrow and let anyone know. And like I said, if there are DoD or Military people in DC/VA/MD here who would like the contact info, let me know.

Here is the info.

Washington Redskins Military Appreciation Campaign

The Redskins are offering Season Tickets to the men and

women of the Armed Forces and DOD Civilians at a $100 discount. This is the

first opportunity to purchase Season Tickets without being on a waiting

list! Pentagon Services will begin taking orders for these tickets on

Thursday, 10 June. Season tickets include the 2 pre-season and 8 regular

season home games for the 2010 Season. Optional parking passes may be

purchased for $350. Individual game tickets are not being sold through this

offer. Payment must be made at the time of the order. Tickets will be

received the first week of August.

Services has seats available at three different price levels: $869, $704 and

$484. The $869 tickets are for seats in Section 426, Row 15 and Section

451, Row 15. The $704 tickets are in Section 403, Row 23, Section 420, Row

20, Section 441, Row 15 and Section 414 Row 13. The $484 tickets are in

Section 442, Row 21 and Section 414, Row 23.

So I got response back from the office about these tickets. I was surprised by the quick response. Here is what they had to say...

"Mr. Grambo,

Unfortunately we do not have any of that information yet. We are still awaiting final word and agreements from the Redskins. "

So I got response back from the office about these tickets. "Mr. Grambo, Unfortunately we do not have any of that information yet. We are still awaiting final word and agreements from the Redskins. "

:laugh: Sounds like classic TO s.o.p.

They're still awaiting a Re from the Redskins. But aren't they 'the Redskins'?

More specifically, aren't they the division responsible for promotion and distribution of tickets?

Nothing has changed in that place.

Aside from a few long overdue seat upgrades to fill a vast quantity of vacancies, its still the same TO.

:laugh: Sounds like classic TO s.o.p.

They're still awaiting a Re from the Redskins. But aren't they 'the Redskins'?

More specifically, aren't they the division responsible for promotion and distribution of tickets?

Nothing has changed in that place.

Aside from a few long overdue seat upgrades to fill a vast quantity of vacancies, its still the same TO.

Well the people I'm talking to is actually the military tours and travel office. I believe they are working with the Redskins TO. So I'm guessing it still is the Redskins TO that has dropped the ball. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Shouldn't matter where your seats are, they should extend the discount to all DOD and military ticket holders.

Good point Raub. If it's really about honoring service men/women and not just moving unsold seats.

No worries. I'll venture to guess the Military tours and travel office has done their part.

Unfortunately, that is not always the case. But this one I am putting on the skins.

Good point Raub. If it's really about honoring service men/women and not just moving unsold seats.

Either way if it equals tickets for me without having to be on a waiting list, hurray for me!

Either way if it equals tickets for me without having to be on a waiting list, hurray for me!

My hunch is anyone who called the Redskins right now could get UL GA seats if they had cash in hand. The discount for the military guys is nice and well deserved though. Just wish they could all get it.

My hunch is anyone who called the Redskins right now could get UL GA seats if they had cash in hand. The discount for the military guys is nice and well deserved though. Just wish they could all get it.

Well damn HOF44, your just itching to crush my feeling of being special and getting lucky, aren't you? :silly:

Well damn HOF44, your just itching to crush my feeling of being special and getting lucky, aren't you? :silly:

No way man! I think these seats are located better than you would get with a cold call and you also get the discount. If you get 'em you gotta show up at the tailgate and meet the crew. :)

Here is what we will have on Thursday:

$869 - Section 402, Row 15, Seats 19-26 and Section 425, Row 14, Seats

11-14

$704 - Section 402, Row 28, Seats 13-18 and Section 403, Row 22, Seats

21-26

$704 - Section 414, Row 14, Seats 3-10 and Section 441, Row 10, Seats

9-12

$484 - Section 414, Row 22, Seats 21-24 and Section 414, Row 23, Seats

5-12

This is the info i just got!

Archived