Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Military Redskins Season Tickets

TheGreatBuzz

I think these are the pick of the litter.

That is what I am thinking but worry about sitting that high up. I have seen the view from row 3 of the upper level. How much worse does it get when you add 12 more rows to that? Anyone have a picture from a comparable seat?

That is what I am thinking but worry about sitting that high up. I have seen the view from row 3 of the upper level. How much worse does it get when you add 12 more rows to that? Anyone have a picture from a comparable seat?

I sat in 454 row 13 for a couple years and the view was very good. I dropped to row 12 and was very reluctant to give them up to go to the LL.

I just emailed them back to ask if I buy tickets this year, does it give me rights to them for years to come. That is how it works if you buy them from the Skins, correct? I wasn't sure if it was like if I bought them from someone on here I would only get them for the year I bought. Anyone have any ideas? And I am hearing that some people are calling the TO and able to get season tickets without being on the waiting list. Is that true? I wouldn't mind getting slightlly better seats then what the military offer is.

Ok, well no answer to my above question....but I did get a response from the people selling the tickets...

Mr. Grambo,

That is up to you, we will have you fill out paperwork if you choose to renew each year.

that was in reference the the question in post #28....so how does that work? Do they bill your CC each year or do they call and ask if you still want them?

Well after all the hype, the emotional ups and downs, the tears and the laughter, I lost my investment partner. I don't want to just get a single ticket, it's no fun without going with a friend. I was supposed to get a ticket and my brother in law was getting one. But he ran into money issues. So no season tickets for me. :mad:

But I AM going to the Dallas game. I don't care what it takes. So look out for my WTB dallas tickets in the Classifieds!

But if anyone still needs some info about the military season tickets, let me know!

Archived