Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Losers (Movie)

Hubbs

So I just got back from seeing this, and I know it's only in the mid-40's on RottenTomatoes - but this movie absolutely kicks ass.

The action sequences are great, they mix in some 300/V for Vendetta-style stuff a few times, and the larger-scale military scenes are simply awesome. And the comedy is really good. Cracked me up a bunch of times.

There are a few scenes that require some suspension of disbelief, but it's in the same sort of way as any comic book-style flick. Just take it for what it is - an entertaining, blow-'em-up, laugh-out-loud action movie, and you'll thoroughly enjoy it.

Surprised there wasn't a thread already on this. It really was a very good movie. Very pleasantly surprised. Definitely a summer movie...it's not going to win any Oscars for acting or best plot and all that :), but definitely worth seeing.

I love turning my brain off and watching a movie like this. It's how I got through all three Transporters.
Wait, there's a third one?

Losers looks ok, but stupid PG-13 wannabe R movie toned down :mad:

Expendables=hard R=win.

Much better than Smokin' Aces, IMHO.

I guess it was a "better" movie, yeh, tho "much" is kinda out there for me. It's kinda like "arguing" which garbage fast-food death-sandwich food is best :pfft:

By my memory, I just liked the "Smokin Aces" flavor of dumb fun better, but it's not a big diff to me. Enjoyed both and will see each more than once (when vid on Losers comes out).

Archived