Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Football Game for...

skinnyfan57

Playbook Design (nothing will ever beat Ultimate Football '95 but that is no longer playable):

That was the first football game I ever owned. I got so fed up with it at 10-11 years old that I almost quit playing until I started reading up about the plays. I learned more about football from that game than anything else up to that point. Then the game became extremely easy.

It's probably still playable through DosBox or something similar.

Probably won't be the GM experience he's looking for, but yes, I also have high hopes for that game. And if people make decent downloadable NFL rosters, that will make it all the more awesome.

Anyone know when EA's NFL monopoly runs up?

Through 2012 according to multiple sources.

Through 2012 according to multiple sources.

Ugh. What a damn shame. Competition is what makes capitalism work. Oh well, people will create NFL rosters, and after jumping through a few hoops, you'll be able to move them to your game (for PS3 at least, I think, because of USB saves)

From what I read, they are not going to allow created teams online in the Breakbreaker game, because they do not want to get sued by Madden and the NFL. Does not bother me because I do not play online anyways.

I am really hoping BB stands out, but sadly, from what i hear, the franchise mode will be limited and this feature is key for me.

From what I read, they are not going to allow created teams online in the Breakbreaker game, because they do not want to get sued by Madden and the NFL. Does not bother me because I do not play online anyways.

I am really hoping BB stands out, but sadly, from what i hear, the franchise mode will be limited and this feature is key for me.

How much of a franchise mode can you have with fake players, though?

Archived