Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Bold Prediction by D. Hall

OsaSkinsFan

I would rather him just keep his mouth shut and go to work, but its D. Hall. He better have one hell of a year because if he doesn't there is no way Shanahan is bringing back a mouth that doesn't produce. I think he will thrive in this new aggressive scheme, though.

I would rather him just keep his mouth shut and go to work, but its D. Hall. He better have one hell of a year because if he doesn't there is no way Shanahan is bringing back a mouth that doesn't produce. I think he will thrive in this new aggressive scheme, though.[/QUOTE]

This is basically my point, if he doesnt perform he will be benched plain and simple, the Shanny's arent gonna put up with it if he doesnt perform, so let him talk. I too think he will thrive this year, the guy has a knack for int's

Why is that? Are you just engaging the old defense mechanisms in case something goes horribly wrong?

I can't see any reason not to be optimistic for this season... and I really haven't had high expectations for this team since the conclusion of the 2005 season.

I have high hopes, but not until about week 4 or 5. I think its going to take a few weeks for the O-Line to gel and for the offense to start clicking. If they get off to a good start then its a testament to the new coaching staff and although I doubt they will, I am still hopeful.

Jesus Christ you people are touchy...Lighten up you whinin, ****y, OVERREACTING ES members
Are you out there playing every sunday? Did you play in a ****ty scheme for a ****ty defensive coordinator last season? Oh thats right, you didnt. He is the guy that plays his ass off every sunday. Is he perfect? No. Not many players are,he made some bad plays last year the whole friggin team did for that matter. He has a new coach, new DC, new scheme and he is confident, good for him. Let him talk all he wants, if he doesnt back it up he will be benched, it's a new era man, put up or sit the **** down. I think he will be much improved this year, he has the talent, maybe it will all come together. I dont care what he says, no skin off my back. Lighten up fella

Ironic that both those quotes come from the same person? Not sure what anything you said in the above quote has to do with DeAngelo (and others) running their mouth even though they haven't accomplished anything. Basically your argument is, "we're the offseason champs...everyone should bow down to us!" No?

I would rather him just keep his mouth shut and go to work, but its D. Hall. He better have one hell of a year because if he doesn't there is no way Shanahan is bringing back a mouth that doesn't produce. I think he will thrive in this new aggressive scheme, though.

He can always try the WWF flyweight division :silly:

If I'm not mistaken he has been to a pro-bowl or two before hasnt he? He does have the best hands in our secondary. He has plenty of talent, that is not a question, get over yourself if you cant stand to hear a player talk a little ****, you got issues brother:ols:

Like probowls mean anything? London Fletcher has been to one, and he only got there because others dropped out. John Riggins went to what? 1 probowl? Yeah, they must be the end all be all of determining player talent. Cool, he's got the best hands of the secondary... and the worst tackling technique of anyone in our secondary. I've got issues because I think a player talking trash before he's accomplished anything with the Redskins, let alone in the league?

He's all talk and he never backs it up, no wonder you like him so much.

I call it the "Gangsta Mentality". If used the right away that mentality can bring home a Lombardi! BUT, the main key to this mentality is that you must back it up on the field! This applies to every sport, and I believe it will work..

:evilg:

I have to ask what in the world is this guy smoking?? I could see somebody saying it when the team they play on is in the playoffs every year BUT for Hall to say it only makes him look stupid after a 4-12 record last year and the Redskins sucking since 2000.

I like the attitude. Our schemes last year were not the best, esspecially on O. Mcnabb is going to be able to get the most out of MK and DT I think. The O-line has been addressed in FA and in the draft, and that was our weakest point last year. On top of all of that, he is right we lost a lot of games last year, by just a few points, and with all of these changes I can see the ball rolling towards our side of the field alittle more. I dont know if we will dominate anything, but I do think we have a very good shot at the wild card, just going off the offseason changes so far.

Like probowls mean anything? London Fletcher has been to one, and he only got there because others dropped out. John Riggins went to what? 1 probowl? Yeah, they must be the end all be all of determining player talent. Cool, he's got the best hands of the secondary... and the worst tackling technique of anyone in our secondary. I've got issues because I think a player talking trash before he's accomplished anything with the Redskins, let alone in the league?

That's great. Does anything in life make you happy at 21 years old? You should be out drinking every weekend messing around with every brawd you see at the bar. Do you critique every brawd at the bar and expose flaws? Nobody is perfect. Not every corner in the NFL is on the same level as Revis island. Your wrong on his tackling technique being the worst. Do you know who Asante Samuel is? I guess you would absolutely despise of him being on our team too? You should be happy the players have strong expectations this season and are looking forward to ballin this year. I can only image our entire defense was really happy our O put up a whopping 10 points a game right?

Jesus Christ you people are touchy, let the man talk a little. He is expressing confidence in his new coaches and his returning teammates, you people act like he called a specific team or player out. If it was up to you guys these players would never be able to talk at all, just play. In my opinion that takes some of the fun out of the games. Lighten up you whinin, ****y, overreacting ES members

Thank you! This entire team believes they can win now, something they didn't believe last season. Like you said, he didn't call anyone out, the man is just confident in the new system, and so am I.

This ain't the WWE. You see Peyton Manning out there running his yapper? How about Drew Brees or Tom Brady? The only guys that run their mouths are clowns. Remember Roy Williams with the Lions? Somebody mentioned Ocho. Well that dude last ran his mouth to Revis and then welched on the bet. Remember Hasselbeck in the playoffs? It aint about fans being whiny, it's about players being idiots. There's no place for that kind of smack talk in the NFL. You only end up clowning yourself that way.

There's nothing wrong with being excited about the season, you just don't go out and talk smack to the rest of your division. Actions speak louder than words. Remember that DHall.

Archived