Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cartwright signs with Oakland

SKINSPHAN41

Best of luck Rock. Not sure why you'd wanna play there but good luck anyway!

^^^ I'm sure the inquiries for his services were just ringing off the hook. Rock is a good special teams guy though..not crapping on him, I liked him as a Redskin but his talent is very average..his desire however is what keeps him in the NFL imo. overachiever.

If the Raiders keep this up we'll have to call them the RedRaiders

sorry Texas Tech.

The Raidskins. :ols:
I don't know about rooting for the Raiders, but do hope that both Rock and JC have good seasons.
Exactly. How can you be an Extremeskin member and even consider rooting for another team?

Especially a team that whooped the Redskins in a Super Bowl? :mad:

I'm suprised rock was signed. Good for him. I'm not exactly sure how they will utilize his game breaking speed and lateral quickness. I'm guessing Jacoby Ford will be their KR/PR. Rock might be there long enough to pick up some per diem off the pre season games.

I'm suprised rock was signed. Good for him. I'm not exactly sure how they will utilize his game breaking speed and lateral quickness. I'm guessing Jacoby Ford will be their KR/PR. Rock might be there long enough to pick up some per diem off the pre season games.

doubtful he makes the team. hes way too slow for al davis to keep him around. the best he'll be on that team is a special team guy and 3rd string RB.

Guess that is why you made this thread over there:

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/164696-redskins-fan-here-raiders-made-great-move.html

But at least you still want the Skins to win. :)

What's wrong with the post :cool: I'm about to post some JC stats on the Raider board myself:drooley: I'm a die hard Skins fan even though Snyder has made it hard at times in how he deals with people. The bright side is I think he gets it now, or at least he's making it look that way.

I had doubts about Shanahan because of all the other one time greats we have brought in, I thought this might be more of the same and then the McNabb move really made me want to scream, but the more I see the more I believe we really are on track this time and Shanahan really is the new sheriff in town not just a talking head for Snyder. Danny has backed away from things he at one time had his hands all over and this alone is huge! and will make a major difference on and off the field.

I'm a HUGE JC fan and really like Rock, like some of the others here I'll be keeping up with the Raiders and for the first time in my life I'll watch another team that isn't playing us and actually care what happens. I wish JC and Rock all the best and will be cheering for the Raiders, even though it doesn't and never will feel right saying I'm rooting for anyone other than the Redskins, and of course the Skins always come first..by far! Go SKINS :point2sky

Archived