Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Okay E.S.. What do YOU want to see in Mini-Camp Coverage?

PCS

I'd like to see Hi res pictures and full body shots of players. I enjoy making Graphics for people on ExtremeSkins but its so difficult to find quality images on the internet. I have to pay 50 dollars or more for one Hi res photo of a redskin player.

It would be nice for you guys to take full body shots instead of always taking headshots. I can't tell you how many times I wanted to use one of your pictures to make a wallpaper but the picture is usually cut at the torso.

Here are a couple of examples of the pictures I'd would like to see and I'm sure others agree with me.

That is a great hi-res full body shot and I've had to use that pictures at least 5 times because I can't find anymore out there.

http://myimages.bravenet.com/132/905/335/4/DT1.jpg

Also, taking more action shots like this one would be great.

http://media.washingtontimes.com/media/img/photos/2008/09/22/20080922-004228-pic-602862368.jpg

Hi-res images are easier to work with, If you guys would give us the option of downloading images around the dimensions of the carlos rogers image above, that would help me and a few others be able to cut the images out better. Resizing the images always leads to pixelation and low quality renders.

Again if you guys would look into these things when taking pictures.

1) Hi-res photos

2) Being able to download Larger size pictures similar to the carlos rogers image above.

3) More full body shots and action shots

I agree with Soup... make sure when the pictures are taken, you focus on the player not on the grass underneath him or beside him...

A lot of the pictures that people take on this forum (with no disrespect -- I appreciate your efforts more than you'll ever know) have their camera focus on the wrong area of a scene.

Like this one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/extremeskins/3965140070/sizes/l/in/set-72157622356135481/

and this one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/extremeskins/3965192180/sizes/l/in/set-72157622356135481/

^^ both of those would have been great but the camera focused on the background instead of the players...in fact most of the hi-res pictures from the lions game were unfortunately like this

this one of Malcolm Kelly is pretty good:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/extremeskins/3964672917/sizes/o/in/set-72157622356135481/

but it is not as good of quality as pictures like these

tc2.png

tc3.png

^^ those pictures are crystal clear...i just wish they were available in a larger resolution

1) Hi-res photos

2) Being able to download Larger size pictures similar to the carlos rogers image above.

I have to agree with this. Giving fans more accessibility to high resolution pictures of the players will enable us to have/create better signatures and wallpapers and will give us a better ES experience in general.

Soup and the rest are right, but its beyond even just making signatures. Capture how the coaches are with players, or how players just overall look. Its easy to ask questions about how things are going, or what so and so is lining up as, but seeing a picture of how they look right now and how their reacting or what their up to can give you so much more insight.

Like, if we can get some hires pics of CP, we can see if he's actually shaved off that weight or if he's still a little fatty. We have to, of course, get as many pics of Laron's muscles to appease the...other members of the board. ;P

In all honesty, I think just seeing what their doing and how they look right now is much better then a few words on how their feelin'. So, Hi-Res pictures should really top the list with interviews/questionnaires falling right behind them.

I'll answer your question, I would love to see some Full Size Hi Rez pics of action shots and close up head shots. I love using head shots faded into the background of my GFX work but it is hard to find good close up hi res photos. Don't really care for group shots but action shots are awesome, expecially when you can see the whole body of the player.

Please work on getting pics of some of the other players besides Portis, Cooley and Moss. Don't get me wrong, I love the images of our key players but I would love to see some great pics of McIntosh, Gano (or whoever is kicking), the OL (hopefully Okung ;)) and more of Orakpo. I look forward to seeing what you will have for us.

And plenty of McNabb hi-res pics in uniform. :D

I'd like to see Hi res pictures and full body shots of players. I enjoy making Graphics for people on ExtremeSkins but its so difficult to find quality images on the internet. I have to pay 50 dollars or more for one Hi res photo of a redskin player.

It would be nice for you guys to take full body shots instead of always taking headshots. I can't tell you how many times I wanted to use one of your pictures to make a wallpaper but the picture is usually cut at the torso.

Here are a couple of examples of the pictures I'd would like to see and I'm sure others agree with me.

That is a great hi-res full body shot and I've had to use that pictures at least 5 times because I can't find anymore out there.

http://media.washingtontimes.com/media/img/photos/2008/09/22/20080922-004228-pic-602862368.jpg

Hi-res images are easier to work with, If you guys would give us the option of downloading images around the dimensions of the carlos rogers image above, that would help me and a few others be able to cut the images out better. Resizing the images always leads to pixelation and low quality renders.

1) Hi-res photos

I can't agree with anything more. I second this post!!!

I'll take a few good pics of Shanny wearing Skins gear so I get out this tux. Weather's getting warm & its to damn hot to keep wearing a bow tie. :)
< ---------- :whew: Seconded. :)

1) Hi-res photos

Holy mackeral. Soup, you are reading my mind. I've been wanting this for years, but I've been forced to go to google.
...So, Hi-Res pictures should really top the list with interviews/questionnaires falling right behind them.
I have to agree with this. Giving fans more accessibility to high resolution pictures of the players will enable us to have/create better signatures and wallpapers and will give us a better ES experience in general.
I'll answer your question, I would love to see some Full Size Hi Rez pics of action shots and close up head shots. I love using head shots faded into the background of my GFX work but it is hard to find good close up hi res photos. Don't really care for group shots but action shots are awesome, expecially when you can see the whole body of the player.

Please work on getting pics of some of the other players besides Portis, Cooley and Moss. Don't get me wrong, I love the images of our key players but I would love to see some great pics of McIntosh, Gano (or whoever is kicking), the OL (hopefully Okung ;)) and more of Orakpo. I look forward to seeing what you will have for us.

And plenty of McNabb hi-res pics in uniform. :D

I can't agree with anything more. I second this post!!!

I third, fourth, fifth, and sixth everything above.

Thanks for that Mark, but I guess what I'm trying to get to is that he's used the same trainer for the past several years. If he used the same trainer last year and came in out of shape (as evident in training camp/season), what exactly is going to be different this year?

I've saw articles about what he was "supposed" to be doing work out wise this year, but it was with the same guy as last year. So what's different?

I think what he's saying is he used his own trainer while at the Titans. Then, after coming to DC, instead of training with his trainer in 2009, he trained with the Redskins, and was disappointed with his performance. So this year, he's going back to doing what he did while at Tennessee.

Archived