Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's closer to being traded on draft day? Haynesworth, Portis or Cooley?

OxonHillSkinsFan89

Now that the Skins have traded for McNabb for a second rounder this year and a 3rd or 4th next year, I don't think they're done in regards to trades. My question is which Redskin is closer to being traded either before or on draft day?

I only put three in the title but could something be packaged for Andre Carter or LaRon Landry as well?

Now that the Skins have traded for McNabb for a second rounder this year and a 3rd or 4th next year, I don't think they're done in regards to trades. My question is which Redskin is closer to being traded either before or on draft day?

I only put three in the title but could something be packaged for Andre Carter or LaRon Landry as well?

Whew, for a second there I thought the Redskins might trade Jason Campbell for a second there. Thanks for clearing that up.

I don't know if this is true or not but a friend of mine (Eagles fan) said he heard Washington offered Haynesworth in the McNabb trade and Philly turned it down.

Anyone else heard this? I think he said it was on CSN.

there were a few reports that sources said they offered haynesworth and also tried offering landry.

i could see either haynesworth, carter, or landry going. and duh jc is going

maybe a package...maybe multiple...who knows.

there were a few reports that sources said they offered haynesworth and also tried offering landry.

i could see either haynesworth, carter, or landry going. and duh jc is going

maybe a package...maybe multiple...who knows.

There was one report on PFT, exactly one generation above somebody making it up on here. I smell a bad game of password with this.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/05/redskins-offered-albert-haynesworth-to-the-eagles/

I don't know if this is true or not but a friend of mine (Eagles fan) said he heard Washington offered Haynesworth in the McNabb trade and Philly turned it down.

Anyone else heard this? I think he said it was on CSN.

Yeah it was on ESPN this morning and Peter King confirmed it as well.

Archived