Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dan Hellie Twitter: Skins Talking to Plaxico Burress?

ThePreciating

LINK: www.twitter.com/dhellie

Plax needs gils lawyer RT @sportsyack: @dhellie Plax Burress agent reportedly in talks to bring the gun toting, own leg shooter, to Ashburn. 16 minutes ago via TweetDeck

I'll get in trouble for this, but come on Mods, don't close a valid thread just because YOU don't like it.

Some Skins fans might want to discuss this - did you think of that?

My pitch to Plex.

Plex, we need you. We need your help beating the Giants. You can have #'s like Andre Johnson. Campbell needs a receiver that demands double teams. We know you have learned from your mistakes and Redskins fans deserve a championship.

may you be forever cursed for that "swinging gate" :mad:

I dreamed up that play one day. It seemed alot better in my head than it played out. If only I was retained one more year I would have implemented the flying V. The V stands for... Well I bet you can guess that :silly:

I dreamed up that play one day. It seemed alot better in my head than it played out. If only I was retained one more year I would have implemented the flying V. The V stands for... Well I bet you can guess that :silly:

Jim,

You know the flying-V is illegal? I'm not just talking about illegal by NFL rules, but share a cell with Plax illegal.

Archived