Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN.com: Seattle Giving Away Draft Picks

tiger187126

As far as Kolb, i think that even one first rounder is too much. His flashes, in my opinion, are similar to Matt Shaub when he filled in for Mike Vick. Eagles should be reasonable and listen to deals... maybe one first rounder and 6th or two 2nd rounder.

Are you serious? You compare him to Matt Schaub, and then say that he should be valued less, when Schaub has proven to be a great QB.

I remember watching Whitehurst at Clemson, and the guy had horrible accuracy. He had a really strong arm though and good size. Maybe he impressed people around the league with his interviews, but I just remember that not only was he off on his throws, the guy wasn’t even close.

As for the Chargers getting the great compensation for him, that’s not too surprising. Their GM, AJ Smith, was the same guy who got NY to give up almost an entire draft/starting RT, and STILL get the QB he and the Chargers wanted in Philip Rivers.

As far as Kolb, i think that even one first rounder is too much. His flashes, in my opinion, are similar to Matt Shaub when he filled in for Mike Vick. Eagles should be reasonable and listen to deals... maybe one first rounder and 6th or two 2nd rounder.

Contradict yourself much? :)

If Bradford and Okung are gone, I'd like them to give away their two firsts and another pick for our first.

If that happens and they like one of the 2 big DTs enough, that may JUST be possible. And I have a feeling Allen/Shanahan could bamboozle Carroll. :)

Archived