Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft Playoff NEC #5: CALLED For GoSkins561, 2-1

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

The 30U matchup is close too after you remove the ninja votes...
how do you tell if there are ninja votes and how did they get there?
The what now?

Ninja votes are those votes that don't have a member name associated with them. I think you can vote in these polls even if you're not logged in or a member (again, I think lol). I only count the number of actual user names that voted for each woman.

Besides the ninja votes, you also sometimes get potentially disqualifying votes.

People voting for both RB's, etc...

People only voting in 1 or 2 categories, instead of all 3...

And so on...

Besides the ninja votes, you also sometimes get potentially disqualifying votes.

People voting for both RB's, etc...

People only voting in 1 or 2 categories, instead of all 3...

And so on...

Neither of those are potentially disqualifying votes, though...

If, say, someone votes for both RB's, if I disqualify both votes the count still essentially stays the same since both RB "babes" vote total will be reduced by the same number of votes (1).

And people are allowed to only vote for one or two categories if they prefer...doesn't really effect anything, and I'd rather have each category made up of votes that people actually care about than votes of people saying "I think both women are ugly but had to pick one of them, so I flipped a coin" lol...

Neither of those are potentially disqualifying votes, though...

If, say, someone votes for both RB's, if I disqualify both votes the count still essentially stays the same since both RB "babes" vote total will be reduced by the same number of votes (1).

And people are allowed to only vote for one or two categories if they prefer...doesn't really effect anything, and I'd rather have each category made up of votes that people actually care about than votes of people saying "I think both women are ugly but had to pick one of them, so I flipped a coin" lol...

Well, it's your dance. Me? I'd be a prick and disqualify anybody that didn't vote correctly, or completely.

You nice guys are destroying EVERYTHING! :evilg:

Good god man!! It looks like if forscutt brushes her chest against a butter knife those things would pop!!

Heres to the Silicone City Plastics!!

When fakies look that fake and balloony you know the girl was flatter than a pancake before she went to visit her neighborhood plastic surgeon...lol. Aguliera the same....See my team is all natural!!

keeley.jpg

No silicone here....keep it movin...

I hate saying this because Krystal is indeed beautiful...but in that pic her face looks like Miley Cyrus lol :paranoid:

I was thinking more that witch ***** from Conan The Barbarian.

When fakies look that fake and balloony you know the girl was flatter than a pancake before she went to visit her neighborhood plastic surgeon...lol. Aguliera the same....See my team is all natural!!

You are probably right about Forscutt, but I'm pretty sure Aguilera is all natural.

Archived